Esk8 safety: What helmets and gears should you use for electric skateboards?

I fucking love mine. Though have thrashed it pretty good.

Definitely saved my ass on a back of head slapping 40mph fall…

Love that color combo Kellen!

5 Likes

Some would say its cute.

4 Likes

Quite a bit tight but oh well, hopefully it breaks in a bit and gets a little nore managable. Otherwise might as well return it and fork out an extra 100 for a tsg pass

4 Likes

This is the bucket cap I wear on the regular and when it’s warm/nice out:

I have no real complaints, guess would be nice if there was a little more room around the ears for over the ear headphones but can cram them in there with just a little discomfort.

For the arctic winters in Chicago I recently picked up this one:

It is a ton more comfortable in terms of warmth, some downsides with this one, I’m a small dude so big ass helmet looks a bit like Dark Helmet

But whatever I’m used to looking a bit silly anyway on my esk8 and keeps me comfortable and a bit safer. Other downside that effects anyone is the visor gets fogged up way too easy, I tried some anti-fog spray but no dice, for now just flip it up occasionally but would love a better solution.

2 Likes

Lol update helmet stolen after one ride

7 Likes

Gotta pay the SanFran tax

4 Likes

What happened? :scream:

2 Likes

Dude never leave a helmet unattended I ride a motorbike and carry my helmet everywhere unless it’s fixed to the bike. So easy to swipe that shit.

2 Likes

shit :expressionless:

3 Likes

Engage eBay Craigslist offer up powers
Might be sold as just a generic full face helmet so could be impossible to find.

3 Likes

Grabbed off a Starbucks table while I was working on my board across the room😔

5 Likes

Let me guess u didn’t see it happening huh no way u let those bums walk off with it

2 Likes

It disappeared into thin air. If I see it on Craigslist I’ll meet up with them and we’ll take care of business…

8 Likes

4 Likes

Damn man that sucks. Hopefully it will pop up. If I was in the area I’d go “pick it up” with you.

2 Likes

Wow, who steals a helmet? He didn’t know the size beforehand and it’s not ideal to sell either, could have been in a crash, so not advisable for anyone to buy used.

2 Likes

People looking for a quick and easy score don’t have time to think about all that. See thing, take thing… that’s the process

2 Likes

Seems like all the board shops in the USA have been the out of all the tsg dhp knee pads except for XL and small. Anyone know of anywhere else? I guess I could pay the $40 in shipping from outside the US

1 Like

Try 187 killer Pro pads

Here’s what your shitty ruroc snowboard helmets do when you take an actual crash

16 Likes