Good Deals Thread

So maybe we finally have a unity copy cat special…

You can build an entire raptor on that site for the cheap.

1 Like

i’m still not clear

scam = i will pay but i won’t get product?

scam = i will pay but it will line jason’s pocket?

i’m down to gamble on the first, but I will not participate in the latter

we now know it’s the latter

6 Likes

I dunno… but that whole site gives me the heebie-jeebies… have you seen the processing and mailing times…

plus, @jeffwuneo

I wouldn’t put it past him… fuck that maggot cares not for anything and everything… did you see how he fucked EnertionUSA?

5 Likes

And those unity’s were probably supposed to go to customers anyway.

1 Like

As a general rule, I would stay away from anything labeled Enertion. Jason has proven time and time again he is more interested in profit than delivering quality products or even honor.

5 Likes

As far as I know, there are no more unities left, it’s my guess that Jason is behind that site pretending to be china factory. Literally every part is on there from the now gone Enertion website.

2 Likes

i feel like anyone can create a website, and they’re plenty of enertian fans and way back machine savvy people who can put that together using the same stock photography from the old enertian website

the reason i don’t think it’s a “scam” is that we can pay by credit card through google express. the reason i think @onloop is behind it is because of adrian mok’s po box and because @jeffwuneo says so.

i can not afford to possess or traffic in stolen goods, so i can’t buy them myself, anymore than i can afford to buy a full carbon bike at the flea market.

if I had to guess those are real unities, not flipsky duals in a unity looking case. sure i’d like a unity but how am I going to lecture my kids about honesty and taking responsibility if i thought I had bought a unity out the stock owed to others

i suppose the “right” thing to do is buy twenty or forty of these on my credit card, do a charge back when they arrive, and then ship them to markus. or since he’s so mature to have moved on, sell it in the forums and use the money to preorder a bunch of next gen bioboards

as fun as that sounds i’d still be trafficking in stolen goods so that’s a no-go

3 Likes

Maybe Chifley Advisors should have a look into this… :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Why would a factory take the time to look up old product photos, and not just take pictures of the inventory they have. Why does the Unity listing have pictures of bulk photos yet all the others nothing. And the paypal option removed. Idk, I don’t think anyone who put in money to that site will see a single thing shipped to them.

my trigger finger isn’t itchy in the least… even for science… or the community…

paypal is not the only option for buyer protection. my credit card companies got my back

2 Likes

your crotch however…

1 Like

It does burn when I pee…

actually ever since covid, no body seems too bothered about scabies and gonorrhea…

3 Likes

Either way Avoid…jeez

1 Like

Window of opportunity for you there.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Someone make an enclosure for this deck :wink:

4 Likes
1 Like

@eBoosted is that the 42inch :sweat_smile: