Good Deals Thread

1 Like

Did someone found a good deal for prefoamed pla ?

GoPro HERO11 Black + Accessories Bundle for 399 USD / 449€

EDIT: Check before purchasing I am not sure if the 1 year subscription is included in the 399 USD price or if you ONLY get the 399 USD price if you ADD a 50 USD subscription.

Edit 2: Seems to be included

grafik

4 Likes

The if it’s not broken why fix it mentality. Tbf for a 1 man operation that’s fair.

I think there was a discussion about this from all the consumer grade stuff we have vs something diy or “professionally” built.

I have one of those 2.0 from earlier this year.
Battery construction looks cleaner then the p42a pack I acquired that was from 2020 I think. Just poor cell choice for some reason.

I feel like the only reason to go xl20 vs the barrel is the deck. The gear drives are ok, but your locked into kaly motors if your motors were to ever fail( shaft is longer than most current motors)

Just a heads up that this is still going, and my sets are holding up pretty well

3 Likes

Seems like the more that are sold (of each kind), the more blemished they get.

I wonder how current sets compare to sets from several months ago.

So if I buy them next year they’ll send me pre-chunked wheels?

Google announced that they will kill the Google stadia Service in January 2023.

They also announced refunding all the Purchased Games and Hardware.

So if you bought a Stadia or the mentioned Chromecast Ultra bundle/Stadia Premiere bundle you should technically receive even a refund for that. Hardware ist most cases (Probably all) do not need to be returned = Free chromecast Ultra and Controller.

Once everything is ready you’ll get an email or need to fill out a form for the refund. Give it a bit of time.

10 Likes

Needless to say it’ll probably only be offered to Americans.

Let’s hope not!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t call it e-waste since it works wired.

2 Likes

does it work wired without the battery inside? :eyes:

1 Like

uhhhh…I don’t know

grafik

grafik

4 Likes

Anyone got a couple(4 so I can have some spares of 3x15mm pulley keys? My dumb self lost the ones I had and I can’t find anything less than a 50 pack

1 Like

Thanks. I always forget about ebay…

1 Like

I think this is a pretty good deal if you want to go off the shelf? What do people think?

Fully specked out $1688

The tubeless wheels, gear drive, 12s4p battery etc

3 Likes

I’d like to see the battery construction,

12S4P with good cells is cool but if they are connected with 0.1mm nickel plated steel strips they will perform like bad cells.

4 Likes