Good Deals Thread

Wow you already got yours!? Mine say arriving the 24th…

I went back and forth with them a bit and they offered me 300 points? Which is like $3 I think? Not really worth the time honestly. I’ll probably end up either getting the 15t from flipsky or using a longer set screw with red loctite.

1 Like

Found a set of knipex pliers at the flea market for $20

3 Likes

Also found this beauty

13 Likes

this is a masterpiece

2 Likes

pleeease tell me you bought it, I want to see a turbo-shrek double kicktail TKP monster

1 Like

I really really wanted to but the seller was out of the shop. Hopefully it’s still there next week. Pretty hot commodity though. It was even that motion holographic scratchy texture.

3 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, haven’t been on in a little bit. Yes they are 15T.

2 Likes

I’m hoping this turns out to be as good of a deal as it seems. $195 shipped on Amazon. Appears to me that Benchwheel is the manufacturer of Atom (MBS) Esk8s. I had previously bought a very used Atom B10 for $170 ($449 msrp), and it was a great little cruiser board, aside from the flat deck. Moved my 185lb ass pretty decently for a single motor with a tiny battery which surprised me. My son started learning to ride on slow mode, and it was very smooth and easy to ride before it started having a weird motor issue I still need to fix. So $195 for a brand new replacement seems like a good deal. I can’t find much recent info or other places that even sell Benchwheel boards on the internet, so I’m just hoping this isn’t some super old new stock that has a dead battery or something. Will find out next week when it gets here though… :crossed_fingers:t3: :pray:t3:

Benchwheel Mini X 28“ Electric Skateboard with Remote, Top Speed 18MPH, 1000W Motor,LED Skateboard,200lb Weight Load, Kids and Adult

4 Likes

Use the code SURVEY2022 for 10% off your next order from sendcutsend.com

9 Likes

I will probably use this actually, was looking at ordering something soon

Epic giving away 3 tomb raider games until Janaury 6th

*The launcher is not required to redeem the games.

9 Likes

Damnit I click the links and it’s all in German :joy:

5 Likes

Changed 2 letters in the url, now it is English. Sorry.

3 Likes

Sunlu again

MOQ 5kg PLA for 55$ / 60$ minus 10% with code: QLNGC7M419

E: potentially 12% off with code: 12%OFFGROUPSCODE

US and EU

*Note: EU and US have different colors avaible! There’s a dropdown menu with the 2 regions to select from.

They also have other New years sales but i haven’t looked into them yet.

grafik

2 Likes

Do you still have this?

1 Like

Yes, as long as it’s still valid. I’ll dig it outta my email for you! Message ya in a bit, currently moving furniture at work all beat up from crashing yesterday. Yowchhh.

2 Likes

always a pleasure to have you in this thread :smiley:

2 Likes

They are back in stock. My order from last time just shipped. I still don’t understand the price.

2 Likes

I have mine on my board now from last time these were on sale, working great at the moment. Wish they would do the same with the 6354s so I could pick some up for 4wd.

1 Like

They’re selling it at a loss to promote sales. Flipsky hates when they do this but take advantage of it lol. Being limited to only 15t pulleys sucks tho