Good Deals Thread

Rayne pretty much always has deals on their “b decks”. I’ve bought two “b” demonseeds, one for electric and one push, and couldn’t be happier with either. Best ride feel.

If you are planning on use for electric, get a bamboo composite and not the camo version.

2 Likes

Nope that’s my fault I was looking at the 42" wave.

Rayne’s limit for free shipping is $150.

Unless you have a discount code I am not aware of?

3 Likes

I could have sworn it said $100 last night. I wish I took a screen shot so I can see if they changed it or I just can’t read. :thinking:

3 Likes

I was looking around ebay for a broken ender 3 to steal the frame or bed or something from, I’ve ended up with most of the rest of an ender worth of spare parts and I’m sick of being out of operation as soon as I mess with anything on the printer and can’t do anything until it’s all resolved. This is a small build volume and nothing super fancy but a printer that’s sold as working out of the box and being beginner friendly sounds like an ideal backup. €100, free shipping (it’s so heavy that’s ridiculous but whatever), manufacturer that’s been around a while and operates in the EU, 30 day returns? hoping I don’t regret this but it was too tempting so it’s on the way

2 Likes

The dual turnigy escs are on sale for $88 usd.

1 Like

https://www.kaly.nyc/copy-of-xl50-1?utm_campaign=62385923-335c-44be-885b-1874925bdf26&utm_source=so&utm_medium=mail&cid=13f08412-524a-4e51-8061-4019c77dc5b3

Kaly XL2 for $1,900 :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Trying to compete with the Barrel?

6 Likes

I’d damn near sell my Blue Dream

To be able to afford what was once a dream board…

3 Likes

My thought originally too. Glad I didn’t buy one earlier this year, I’d be pissed lol.

1 Like

Ah, anyone who lives near Bremen in Germany to help with picking up a board for me? :smiley: I found a board that i can upgrade to but he doesn’t wanna accept any other payment other than direct bank transfer :confused: https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/esk8-elektro-skateboard-kein-evolve-trampa-boosted-/2205185031-230-34

1 Like

Yo that’s a steal right there. What’s wrong with direct transfer? Afaik Kleinanzeigen offers buyers protection if you pay through them.

1 Like

What are peoples thoughts about the Kaly XL2. I have never had a gear drive. Not sure how the Kaly ones are. Also, I have heard Kaly is not the most reliable vendor.

3 Likes

I offered, but he explicitly refuses any payment through the integrated solution on the website or PayPal. He wants a direct bank transfer off the platform…

hell no dude, never trust anyone going off platform for payment

4 Likes

Yeah I really don’t understand why he doesn’t want to through the pay securely option. Its still a bank transfer…

1 Like

red-glag

9 Likes

I believe that there is a misunderstanding on his part… I think he thinks that kleinanzeigen is owned by ebay and paypal and the pay securely option goes through paypal anyway or something like that. I tried explaining that this isn’t the case but im left on seen i believe. Its possible that the person got busy as well.

But yeah, im not sending that kind of money via direct bank transfer.

1 Like

Battery construction is stuck in the past. Using 2018 battery standards, meaning its sorta just built like shit by our modern standards. It’s an okay board :person_shrugging:

Is it a fire hazard? not really. Is it built to last? absolutely not.

3 Likes

You can’t pay with paypal via the secure payment option.

It’s just credit card or bank transfer/wire that goes through Kleinanzeigen as the security middleman until everything is alright. The only reason he would refuse the secure payment option is because otherwise You as the buyer can make use of its protection system or because he has total freedom to send you a piece of turd without fear of a charge back.

I wouldn’t buy it

1 Like

I agree unless you can somehow do a bank transfer via a credit card so you would be able to get your money back still. credit card companies are good at handling fraud. Why banks don’t offer the same level of protection I’ll never understand.

1 Like