Good Deals Thread

I always thought it looked neat but would suck if your deck rubbed it on a turn. Sand that motor color right down.

2 Likes

i think a slightly wide truck like BN220 and long mount would solve it, still able to drag it around by the front truck as well

3 Likes

Kind of annoyed I missed out on this, but life has a habit of getting in the way :man_shrugging:

If anyone bought a pair of the 139mm SR TKPs and no longer wants them (for whatever reason) I’d be happy to take them off your hands. I want to build a long distance pumping board, and these look like a cost effective way to start. Shipping to USA or AU.

Drop me a PM if you can help me out.

1 Like

I have surfrodz for sale here:

Cheers,

I’ve had a look but they are a bit too wide for what I had in mind. Thanks anyway

1 Like

@Baxter this guy is selling some skinnier tkp parts that might work for you.

2 Likes

Bennett vector is a good cheap front truck for LDP. Replace the kingpin and bushings and it’ll go pretty well (for the money)

Bought a bunch of stuff from the sk8kings website, had good service/ can recommend

2 Likes

Worth going for this
Can get £45 more off

Hard case for Esk8 travel. Auto accepted 103 as a bid making total price $200. I bought it for my nightbloomer but it fits the SRB perfectly so basically any board. It’s like 30% the cost of new.

14 Likes

Whoa good find there dude

2 Likes

This is IMO a fantastic deal from loaded. Three new sets of blemished caguamas for $120 shipped, they’re $100 each plus shipping over here

Already ordered a set because I just found out the postal service here does package forwarding from a US address! It’s €21 shipping up to 5kg to get it across the Atlantic and they’ll do any size up to 20kg, it works out almost exactly $60 per set to me assuming the worst case tax bill

4 Likes

it’s not letting me set it to caguamas :frowning:

1 Like

wait…yellow caguama? :eyes: :eyes:

2 Likes

Oh no did I get the last set?

its not letting me set it to caguamas at all. like i click it and when I add it to cart it just doesnt work.make sure you actually paid for cags

Nah yellow errored out for me, I think it’s just because it’s a multiple choice generic menu - not all combinations are valid

1 Like

I had a similar problem on Firefox mobile where no matter what I clicked it stayed set to Fat Frees, but chrome mobile is still letting me pick cags and the receipt is right.

Also, small confession: I spotted this deal on Monday but didn’t have cash to order a set until today and I didn’t want to post it until I got my order in. Sorry guys, hopefully Americans who can buy used cags will forgive me

6 Likes

strange doesnt work on chrome desktop but works on my phone

phew i thought i was tripping when i see yellow cag

No shame, I waited til my order went through before passing the opportunity on. Out for delivery today :grin:

10 Likes