Good Deals Thread

That deck is actually only 43.5" and curiously is a completely different press than the older 44s.

The standing platform is marginally smaller than the older models and it has slightly less drop. It also has multiple truck mounting holes.

My 44 enclosure would work for it, but it would need a little gasket love to accommodate the slight differences in the press.

IMO, that there is the best demonseed ever made. Congrats on your purchase!

9 Likes

Hahahaha no worries, that bustin looks great though! I was tempted during their sales but shipping of big stuff across the Atlantic is a pain

1 Like

AU $102.77 15%OFF | Maytech MTDU30A Electric Skateboard Dual 30A ESC Work with 2pcs Motor for Electric Longboard Robots Speed Controller

Just a heads up - I’ve had one of these and they’re bad - they barely get through motor detection and then have frequent cutouts while riding

6 Likes

Don’t buy. Poor design. Maxed out at 20mph with 10s2p. Capacitors broke off while I was riding, sent me south real quick. Road vibrations probably.

3 Likes

also should probably let y’all know - about 2 years ago I had my worst esk8 fall on this ESC - it locked the motors up outta nowhere and sent me flying (only at like 14mph but I still got scraped up pretty bad)

2 Likes

So then… Bad deals thread, huh?

2 Likes

@Mobutusan @noflers have either of your Bustin Bonsais shipped yet?

2 Likes

I think it just shipped today. And an earlier order number shipped two days ago, probably for a deck only. But I actually made 3 orders with them last week and I don’t know which ones shipped because the order number on the shipped email is different from the order number on my original order email. Looks like they’re getting stuff out this week though.

2 Likes

Holy fuck it’s humongous :eyes:

Sportster 36 vs demonseed 44 vs demonseed 39

11 Likes

:rofl:, yeah it’s fucking huge!

6 Likes

@poastoast :relieved:

3 Likes

If you sell it I want first dibs :star_struck:

4 Likes

Not for me…

Will move this to the aliexpress thread - thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Nevermind there is a ALI thread :rofl:
Nice :call_me_hand:

Limited availability!

2x 1kg rolls of different filament for ~ less than 30€

Enter code : SUNLU10offde

For an additional discount.

Go to the homepage for different kinds.

Available are/were:

PLA
PLA+
PLA Rainbow
PLA SILK
PETG
PLA SILK Rainbow
Wood

8 Likes

The US also has some exclusive deals.

One for example is Spla. Yes, SPLA

@Venom121212 obligatory tag because you print a lot

4 Likes

:rofl:… you so funny sometimes

4 Likes

Just making sure no one gets confused because they think the “S” was a typo and it’s regular PLA :smiley:

2 Likes