Good Deals Thread

Holy shit, that is new!

1 Like

Indeed :smiley:

How much would this be worth? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

No clue,but it’s probably the last new 44 on earth.
I’ve only kickpushed mine that I just got, but it feels very nice and very spacious underfoot.
@glyphiks still has an enclosure mould for it

3 Likes

Yeah maybe…
I already got a demonseed for pushing too, but it’s a 39 and already kinda long for me XD
Irrc his mould broke :thinking:

He said its repairable :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hmmm… I still haven’t got a tracking number from them…

Fuck it, I bought it.
Maybe I’m gonna put it ups for sale here, or use it for a build, who knows :tipping_hand_man:t2::grin:

3 Likes

:laughing::rofl:, I would have snapped it up to if I were in Europe.
That deck deserves to be built!

1 Like

Out of interest how much did you pay for it, and was it near you or did you get it shipped?

1 Like

Probably too much 🥲
It’s a 44 and brand new tho :tipping_hand_man:t2:
I got it shipped, not near me

1 Like

Oopsie

1 Like

That deck is actually only 43.5" and curiously is a completely different press than the older 44s.

The standing platform is marginally smaller than the older models and it has slightly less drop. It also has multiple truck mounting holes.

My 44 enclosure would work for it, but it would need a little gasket love to accommodate the slight differences in the press.

IMO, that there is the best demonseed ever made. Congrats on your purchase!

9 Likes

Hahahaha no worries, that bustin looks great though! I was tempted during their sales but shipping of big stuff across the Atlantic is a pain

1 Like

AU $102.77 15%OFF | Maytech MTDU30A Electric Skateboard Dual 30A ESC Work with 2pcs Motor for Electric Longboard Robots Speed Controller

Just a heads up - I’ve had one of these and they’re bad - they barely get through motor detection and then have frequent cutouts while riding

6 Likes

Don’t buy. Poor design. Maxed out at 20mph with 10s2p. Capacitors broke off while I was riding, sent me south real quick. Road vibrations probably.

3 Likes

also should probably let y’all know - about 2 years ago I had my worst esk8 fall on this ESC - it locked the motors up outta nowhere and sent me flying (only at like 14mph but I still got scraped up pretty bad)

2 Likes

So then… Bad deals thread, huh?

2 Likes

@Mobutusan @noflers have either of your Bustin Bonsais shipped yet?

2 Likes