Go-FOC DV4s/DV6s/D100s<FREE SHIPPING!>

Fantastic looking product, congratulations!
The naming convention may throw some people off though (admittedly me :woozy_face:)

Seeing a suffix of S may mislead potential buyers to assume these are single escs. Obviously, they are not. But I’d hate for you to lose sales based on something so trivial.

“Pro” sounds like it’s better performing than just “S”. Maybe the S stands for Super?

Badass product, sorry if I sound like I’m nitpicking the name. Just thinking out loud from a marketing perspective :loud_sound:

“s” for super security small smart speed

Hahaha :sunglasses::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Yes , no built-in Bluetooth

2 Likes

Upload later😉

3 Likes

I always thought of it as slim lol

1 Like

Make them extra small to pre-empt future size decreases.

Have you seen the back of a Unity?

The mounting holes were crazy small compared to the ESC. You could do something similar to that, and it could fit all your models of ESC.

1 Like

Do these use custom firmware?

Is this firmware merged into VESC?

How long is the sale price going on for? Asking for a friend :eyes:

Do these have fault tolerant/protected canbus?

7 Likes

@YUTW123 is the D100s 200a phase current per side (400a total) ?

To be faaaaaair… it says “MAX” so I’m sure the consistently deliverable amount will be lower

Some bench testing videos would be awesome to see, you’ve provided them before @YUTW123

2 Likes

I’m not asking about max vs continuous.

I want to clarify if the d100s is being advertised as 100a per side (200a total rating) or if it’s 200a per side - because the last maker x d100 is 100a phase per side.

The current d100 chart below ( 100a x2).
@YUTW123 is the new d100s 100a x2 or 200a x2?

6 Likes

13 Likes

Apparently I’m blind. Perhaps this is part of getting old.

3 Likes

DV6s

D100s

12 Likes

The bottom cover is very thin at 3MM, making it difficult to thread holes. So I placed them on both sides.

3 Likes

20sets limited each model , for first batch. :relieved:

4 Likes

200A per side. But the duration was short, only a few seconds.It can be accelerated in an instant burst.

2 Likes

“This device is NOT RATED for stump pulling, race vehicles ONLY”

(To clarify, i think that this is baller. It’s just a quirk of how our machines work lol)

1 Like

There’s probably an obvious reason I’m not aware of, but I’ve noticed my previous maker escs have performed best at their rated voltage. Would you expect that new d100 to perform much better thermally than the d75 at 16s?

1 Like