Genuine Creality Ender 3 $144 with prime shipping

Yeah. Ugh.

You won’t catch me again Gypsy. I’m not going down this rabbithole (again). I’ve been stock for 3 years now, i can’t relapse.

2 Likes

I’m gifting this to my cousin. Im going to print a few upgrades for it before I give it to her on Xmas. Ill take some pictures while I have the machine

3 Likes

Thanks my dudes, I just not so subtly dropped the hint for my wife to buy this for me today for Xmas lol.

1 Like

Nice machine. heading down a similar path myself with a machine I am designing / building. Only difference is I am going with a dual x carriage setup. Are you running .9º steppers? Been a year in the making so far and has been delayed more because I just picked up a Folgertech FT5 kit last week for $100 and that is sucking up my time right now.

1 Like

Other than the loudness, did you notice any other differences? It has built in smoothers too I guess

Please tell me about the ft-5 I’m planning to buy the ft-6 when I get the funds and a little time under my belt with the ender

Nice find! I just picked it up and I already have a printer lol can’t really pass it up at that price.

1 Like

I’d be very interested in a tutorial on 3D printing in general, and especially on this unit. And even better would be to touch on necessary upgrades for better printing or using different filaments, and ESk8 specific tips or limitations.

3 Likes

how do I go from zero to printing my own gas pedals and NESE modules for our boards? esk8 specific tutorials would be most appreciated

2 Likes

might want to print tpu for gas pedals

1 Like

This wouldn’t be good for that @moon. I could print a few and send to you in the mean time if you want. But you’re not gonna want to attempt TPU on an Ender 3 without converting from Bowden to direct drive

I’ll take pictures and do some write ups on the Ender 3. I’m gonna make some quick upgrades to it. I have some lead screws, a few extruder options, v6, a few steppers etc.

3 Likes

Where can I get this DD extruder? Please tell me what other items a dummy needs to buy to be able to print in tpu. What items would I need to be able to print in abs? Thanks so much

1 Like

@mishrasubhransu has a bunch of threads about lots of this stuff.

@bwahl602 not implying that more info and guides wouldn’t help… Trying to save you work!

2 Likes

I feel like a boss now that I have a 3D printer coming… :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

I just bought another one for some reason.

Help

11 Likes

Ugh… I’m really regretting cancelling the order.

5 Likes

You should… you really should Kelly…

3 Likes

$140 shipped is stupid cheap. Like cheaper than black Friday cheap.

#enabler

2 Likes

Didn’t realize you were responding to someone else

1 Like

**You have a lot of research ahead. **

Look Everyone, if you’re new to 3D printing, I promise you, you will not be printing enclosures, TPU, abs or anything substantial for at least the first month. And that would be fast. Everyone that just bought an Ender 3 should set aside about $60 for your first 3 rolls of filament, $50 for 3D related tools and about $50-$100 for immediate upgrades. (This includes essentials like glass beds and small components- will cover some of more advanced upgrades).
**3D printing has a steep learning curve. These machines can be finicky and frustrating. Success with 3D printing requires patience and attention to detail. **

check out Teaching Tech on YouTube. He does tons of videos for the Ender 3 and you’ll find everything from total beginner to mastery level.

4 Likes