Genuine Creality Ender 3 $144 with prime shipping

Ive created a thread for those purchasing: Creality Ender 3, setup, mods/improvements and how-tos [serious]

List price $206. When i add to cart and go to checkout, two -$30.90 promotions are applied. Total price $144.20 + tax

Not sure if this is a glitch or a promo. There’s no documentation about the promo

[Creality Ender 3](Creality 3D Ender 3 Printer Economic Ender DIY Kits with Resume Printing Function 220x220x250MM https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CGMN3XF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_YcL9DbXVM08H7)

13 Likes

Works for me too!

Ugh I want to buy a second one but can’t justify that quite yet! Pretty damn good deal though

2 Likes

Do want… FML

5 Likes

Aliexpress you can buy for $140 I thought??

$165 on a normal sale

Purchased! I have a friend with one of these, I’ll ask him too, but any upgrades I should get while I’m at it?

2 Likes

$25 glass bed on amazon, link incoming

It’s on sale for $17, even better

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FSM8DK9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_eUeuVU29FzDxx

6 Likes

Nice :ok_hand:
lots off extras on top of the deal price lol

Do it.

1 Like

Is the glass bed a must?

3 Likes

I have a makerselect v2 and the glass bed is a must for that since the factory table is hella wavy. Unless your running more than 9 point mesh bed leveling - you really should just run glass, or a mirror.

4 Likes

I’d say arguably yes. The mat that comes with it is magnetic, flexible, and has a build tac like surface on it. It’s great for removing prints while hot but can be an issue if your bed is slightly warped at all because it’s thin and flexible.

Glass plate has a similar build tac like coating on it and gives zero fucks about how warped the bed is. Gotta let things cool down before popping them off though.

4 Likes

Bro. Amazon prime.

Monkey press button; receive robots.

7 Likes

I’m sorry bud. Me too. :confused:

100% accurate

Shameless plug for the EU peops

4 Likes

Not with prime shipping

2 Likes

Mine is more a RepRap now than a factory makerselect.

Glass Bed, Swiss Hotend, Three point (instead of 4) leveling [physical], RAMPS 1.4, Auxiliary Heated Bed Controller, Marlin 1.1.X Firmware.

Tried to run a prox sensor for mesh leveling, but ended up going with a bltouch instead - works much more effectively for me. So running auto-mesh leveling 9 point.

The only thing I havent done that i should is upgrade the Z Axis, and add the stiffeners.

1 Like

Mirror tiles at home depot less than $5, and are almost always flat.

1 Like

I had at one point 6 Makerselects in the lab. Your list of mods is all too familiar.

Bought an ender3 and out of the box it outperformed my best tuned MakerSelect

6 Likes

Yeah but they are thin, don’t have a nice print surface, and you can’t (well, shouldn’t) use a laser with it.

Painters tape and hairspray is fine but costs you more in the long run I feel.