GB flipsky vx2 (EU) group buy $45

Where are they from? Wonder if there is a warranty?

1 Like

I would also like to get one piece in EU. But only if price won’t be much higher than mentioned

1 Like

So based on the fact that we have enough guys in both US and Eu now I will probably ship some to the Uk (me) and the others to someone in the US any offers

Also the end price will be around $49 to me and from me probably $5-$10 in the Eu

1 Like

Are there any other US buyer so who want to join in now as I will probably confirm the exact amount with them tomorrow and then ask everyone for payment also then
@Myke @Bobby you in .org not

Maybe you just better wait some days? I am sure some extra guys want to join.

3 Likes

Yes maybe wait a few days for extra people to join in

And how will you contact us for payment?! Must we check this forum every day?! Or better use Whatsapp??

2 Likes

Count me in for 1

3 Likes

Plus one more for me. EU.

1 Like

So the next discount on price is if we can get 20 units I could probably bargain if we can get 15 units bought then the price will go down a bit

Either we get 15 units or I will start contacting for payment on the forum on Tuesday

For US buyers if anyone can offer themselves to ship off to people and I will send directly the parcel for US people to you then please contact me

Fk it, count me in! EU

2 Likes

One for me as well, EU

1 Like

We will hit the 20 :stuck_out_tongue: give it some time.

2 Likes

If we can hit it

Then it will probably go down to $40-$45 or something like that per guy

1 Like

@Skyart are you willing to run the US side

Can we get a poll going so that we can know who’s serious at a glance? I would be down for at least one maybe another depending on when the order is placed. (for the US buy if we do a seperate one).

2 Likes

Is that ok according to our forum guidelines that a minor is organizing a group buy?

2 Likes

To all people involved just take into consideration that @Halbj613 is a minor with no history in organizing a group buy.

4 Likes

Im in

Two stupid, one thought :joy:

2 Likes