GB flipsky vx2 (EU) group buy $45

I understand you’re concern but I think I can manage this I am specifically keeping this to max of 20 units for that reason and I don’t see any reason why this shouldn’t go well

Also I will do a poll on post 1 for people who want

For the US buyers the remotes can be split to 2 locations and some will go to US and some to Eu

I would fix this.

7 Likes

Poll on first post updated please apply there now it will close on wednesday

You guys letting @Halbj613 run a GB? are you fucking stupid?

Good idea @Halbj613 but this is above your head. Let someone else take the lead.

2 Likes

Why am I not capable of running a GB

1 Like

Please add yourselves to the pol when possible it isn’t on the first post

1 Like

Because you a minor and in case something will go wrong (doesn’t even need to be your fault) people will have a hard time to get hold of you according to the legal situation.
I probably didn’t use the right words, because English not first language, but I hope people did understand what I mean.

No wanna be the :point_up:No :point_up: No :point_up: guy, but it’s how it is.

5 Likes

Well, beyond the obvious dozen reasons, you don’t have the membership level to run a GB. @mmaner can you clarify?

2 Likes

Im out… upon further thinking, Id prefer an adult to handle my money oversees. No offense to you @Halbj613 but if some shit goes wrong (usually does), I want someone a little more seasoned handling shit… Maybe someone in the US can setup a different GB

1 Like

Level 3 can run Group Buys, and even though we have a stated “adults only” policy in place, I updated it after the group buy was live.

5 Likes

Wait, so minors allowed or not?

1 Like

Past today, no. But that wasn’t a stated policy until I updated it today. Should have been, yes, but wasn’t.

5 Likes

My issue isn’t with the age of the organiser but with the price.

45 balloons basic.

Plus: delivery, duties, taxes, reposting, packaging, inevitable losses in the mail, doa units and all the rest of the unforeseen circumstances that come from buying products from china.

This is actually going to cost the organiser $90 per remote.

6 Likes

Not to mention the capability of dealing with such issues.

2 Likes

This^^^^
Flipsky is pretty bad about QC.
Sure when their motors work their motors work.
But I’ve seen a lot of DOA motors.
And they aren’t exactly known for their stellar customer service.
They don’t pay for return shipping on bad products.

1 Like

So I don’t really mind of someone else runs this
I just want a remote

If someone else wants to run then please take over

1 Like

If you think I should not be doing this and i am going to end up in a bad place cause of it then please someone take over I really have no problem with it and someone else can run this GB

1 Like

Don’t judge a person because they are young, a whole world out there with worthless adults not contributing Jack shit to anything. :wink:

Sure there might be a chance of DOA but if you place an order from flipsky I assume you have checked what and how their products are. I for one have never had any problems with their products, shipping or customs for low declaration of value. All my orders have been handled by customs and I had to pay but always calculated at the value flipsky set.

2 Likes

yeah but if they fuck up a group by you don’t have to track down their parents to get your money back.

5 Likes