GB flipsky vx2 (EU) group buy $45

So I have been contacting flispky and they say for an order of 10pcs we can have them for $45.60 (around €40.5) per piece shipped to UK
It will be $456 for 10pcs shipped
This is for the new colour model

From the UK it will be around another $10 to ship within the EU (prices will vary)
I would prefer keeping within eu but if we need the guys then US can be for backups

I am happy to run this and please reply below if you would like to join

PEOPLE SO FAR
  • Eu 1pcs
  • Eu 2 pcs
  • Eu 3pcs
  • US 1pcs
  • US 2pcs
  • US 3pcs

0 voters

2 Likes

Might be worth putting your prices in Euros if you’re aiming for EU buyers.

2 Likes

Dang I want one at that price, any chance you willing to ship to US?

1 Like

I can keep you as backup

Also thanks @Brenternet got the price in $ from flipsky so thought not to give amount in euros as it might change based on PayPal’s rates

I will stick an estimated amount though

1 Like

If there’s a US version count me in!

3 Likes

So if we are struggling getting the last couple guys then I don’t mind doing adding a couple (3/4) US guys into it but otherwise I can’t really be bothered doing a full US one which would either way be cheaper if you ran it yourself

I will add you in as backup though

1 Like

If we have a few people in US I can help with shipping

1 Like

I feel we can get 10 buyers in the US without issue, at $46 per remote and $4 to $7 to ship on average within the states that’s a steal

3 Likes

Is flipsky onto this forum?

1 Like

How is the trigger problem on those vx2’s? Is it fixed?

3 Likes

If we get a couple US buyers I guess I will just ship to @Skyart and he can ship to people within US

1 Like

I can do this

1 Like

Excellent. Put me down please (UK).

1 Like

Just 1 for me please =D

1 Like

Count me in!

2 Likes

This would be for the improved version with reduced deadband?

1 Like

Have you taken into account the import charges? As a 450$ package is not very likely to get past customs unnoticed.

1 Like

I realised that and I will talk to flipsky about it

Obviously I would payout and I would charge everyone a split fee for the import fees

@PrivacyDoctor do you want to join

Count me in for USA!

1 Like

So for anyone currently in the GB they offered to declare the parcel as low value to get past customs but obviously that comes with the risk that they might find it out

Giving proper value means customs could be quite a lot (up to an extra $10 a guy)

I will leave this open to you to make the decision

• Declare low value
  • Declare proper value

0 voters