GB flipsky vx2 (EU) group buy $45

I am in for one of we have a USA group buy.

1 Like

So @midlifecrisis you wanna join or only if there is a separated group buy

Sorry. I want to join USA separate group buy if there is one . I Don’t want to pay the extra shipping fee from EU to USA.

1 Like

So they said his is the new coloured screen version which they have got rid of the. Deadband issue

It looks like 2 for EU and 5 for US…might be easier to send it to the states and send a couple across the pond

1 Like

So I will talk about splitting the parcel in two separate bits but for the moment let’s keep it like this

What do you think about customs though they say that they will declare it as 50 dollars and it alllows gets through when they do that

It’ll just be white boxes with heat shrink and it’ll be very light, it’s reasonable for it to pass through

We can declare it at a reasonable but low value like $200 and only pay like $3 each

1 Like

Yes, if there is a US GB (not via EU).

1 Like

Em Whats the deadband issue mean?

1 Like

Some folks had an issue where the thumb wheel wouldn’t actually accelerate until more than a quarter through the throw. I’ve got a b/w screen model and a color model and neither of them have that issue.

THis issue was sorted with the new colour model

So they said it will be barely more expensive to ship 5 to uk and 5 to the US so if we want we can do that (it will add around $20 overall)

Also currently not really sure what to do we would have 5 US guys if it was solely US run so don’t really see the point in doing a Eu based GB

Waste of time and money for me and the US based people so not really sure whether it is better to just hand over all 10pcs to a US guy and he can ship just a couple over to the Eu if necessary

1 Like

Ill look up some reviews on this remote, If i don’t delete my post, id likely be interested for part of a US buy if we get one going.

1 Like

So I think currently I will just split the order And around 7 can go to the US and 3 to the Eu and then someone’s in the US will split them up between everyone

It shouldn’t add to much onto shipping and the price will be around $48 per person shipped also splitting it means they can declare it as low value to get past customs

I am in for 1pcs eu

I may be in form 2 in the US

I’m in for two (Sweden)

I would definitely get one maybe two if there is a US group buy.

1 Like

Count me in for 1 pcs in EU (Netherlands)

1 Like