Garage Cleanout Sale - ALL Prices Negotiable

I will take mtb trucks with hubs! Contact me!

ALL Prices Negotiable

When sending in low offers please note moderators are empowered to give you a ban - happy shopping.

GL with sale, the minis look very nice.

Pshhh you would :laughing:

If you received a tracking number from me last night, your package has now been dropped off at the post office and shipped with standard 3 day shipping.

3 Likes

Prices and status updated. These things are priced to go.

What will the mini remotes work with? Im new and looking to build a mountain board. looking at the (link removed) 2.1 esc and eventually upgrade to a vesc.

@JustEnough9
DIYEboards is a known scammer. Do not send them any money.

Also, their stuff is shit too. But, that’s a separate issue.

2 Likes

Mini remotes require a (V)ESC motor controller. The ESC you linked is hot garbage in 2020.

1 Like

Haha yeah. I had a feeling. everything is just right in my price range there. I was gonna search a bit on here before asking around what ppl thought of the site and their products. Do you think the rest of their products are ok though?

1 Like

Five Mini Remotes… these only have one name I can recall… @b264 !!

No. It’s the junk we were all stuck with in 2017. Nothing is up to snuff by today’s standards.

3 Likes

Really? Dang ok. I just joined and was gonna see if that was the case. Guess i found out quick

2 Likes

We will get you sorted for a budget build. Take a look here:

2 Likes

Any recommendations on better places to do my first build from? Hoping for around the 1k range for pretty powerful offroading like the patriot. Thats what inspired my build and they used diyeboards trucks. So figured it was a good start.

Just saw your reply after i posted this thanks

I already tried. I offered to buy the lot but two people ordered singles before me. They can sell in singles, I’m fine with that.

1 Like

So just say no even on the 10S5P battery for 180 bucks? Seems perfect for the between the legs case enclosure

1 Like

someone should post a budget mtb build in that thread. like mbs board/trucks/wheels, ebay tires/tubes, pvc junction box topmount. i nominate… anyone but me. @Venom121212?

1 Like

I hear that thread is full of non serious, off topic over priced build list… shm…

1 Like

Nope, garbage cells. 50% of your ride will be crawling with sag. Also crap.

3 Likes