Garage Cleanout Sale - ALL Prices Negotiable

(Trying to move all of this derail to noob)

1 Like

not the kind of crap you want between your legs

Yeah, some noob didn’t read the title and dropped some crap outside the parameters. Imagine.

1 Like

just shameful really

2 Likes

Mini remotes work with VESCs super well, I’d argue that they are the best budget remotes you can find. There are still 2 available if you’re interested.

2 Likes

I guess I need to figure out my build first. I will check if they are still available at that point. Thanks!

1 Like

Idk enough about dickyhos pneumatic kit (I think that’s the cheapest one that holds up well?). Mbs makes pulleys now too though and fivestars/rockstars are so cheap. The tires there are pricey and pop too often so I aliexpress those.

I’d recommend the MarkOneBoards blemished mtb decks while you can still get one. You can find them blank on aliexpress if he’s all out and not selling anymore but you might have to get a group buy going. Brent is the master of generic Aliexpress dicks I mean decks.

Junction boxes ftw. So many sizes available, waterproof, weather proof, solid at absorbing ground shock, and easily accessed. Most have threaded recesses at the bottom you can use to mount to, dremel out for more space, or put a plate on the bottom and run cables in the gap.

Lipos are definitely cheaper for an easy mtb and I don’t use them so I’d be no help there.

Trucks are the only place there aren’t compromises. Matrix 2 are probably the cheapest aside from generic Chinese spring ones.

Happy to help anywhere else.

1 Like

If I gave you a tracking number last night, your package has now been dropped off at the post office and shipped with standard 3-day shipping

1 Like

bump

Tryna get the rest of these things outa here

2 Likes

How much would shipping to Denmark be for that deck?

1 Like

USPS quoted me $65 at the lowest…

Wellll, i like look of the deck alot, but hmm i might just pass then…

1 Like

Sorry man. Shipping decks is quite difficult through normal methods.