Fun Rideable Toys - PEV Build Discussion 🏎️

Yep this is correct!

Just don’t mix up 3.3v and 5v, check what your throttle is rated for!

On a side note, So far I haven’t found a mode that allows reverse with ADC2 unfortunately, they all just brake. I tried all of them

1 Like

If anyone planned on using the razor as a platform for a drift bike DONT nothing is standard bike stuff, motor don’t fit in forks, head set is non existent it’s a couple bearings, I won’t go on but y’all get the point.

My quick project is not looking so quick now but I’m gonna tread through and make it work.

Edit. After reading nulls write up, if you can get the motor to fit in the front hub none of the issue I am having will be there.

4 Likes

That stinks. I’m planning on welding the frame. Problem is, I’d like it to be aluminum, but my aluminum welding skills stink.
What battery are you using?

1 Like

I haven’t got that far yet, but when I do joey z is going to make me a 13s5 or 6p p42 pack

1 Like

@Savage1 I have only welded a couple times at work, I would not trust my ride to me doing that. I watched fruze build one with only bolts and it looked legit. I feel like your the American version of him so I’m sure your will be perfect

1 Like

Did you use the frame that @nullblox used? He had a drift trike parts list somewhere but I couldn’t find it earlier.

1 Like

He linked the razor, that’s the one I had from a long time ago. But the one he build on was a triad which has all standard BMX style front set up.

2 Likes

I had it bookmarked for quick ref

2 Likes

I updated some of the info on the post below the parts list you linked. :slight_smile: Enjoy!

3 Likes

@Paul77 is this the one you got that didn’t work with the hub?

@NullBlox did you have to widen the fork of the razor frame you used?

2 Likes

Thats the one i have, thats also the one he has, i talked to @NullBlox about it and his motor just slipped in. i checked the description of mine and it states 100MM drop out will work but it does not.

I made an edit to my OG post that states it if your motor dosnt fit like mine then it will be a challange. i tried to strectch mine open a bit but i dont have the right tools.

id say if you want it to work, buy the kit he has linked as its proven it fits. I was just trying to get individual componets when i just should just bought the whole damn kit, i just wanted to try out that flipsky 75100 esc i got.

1 Like

Lol, I wish, he’s way smarter than me (and richer)

1 Like

He maybe richer, couple mill subs! Start a channel $$$

No need to widen, maybe a little tight fit but nothing where you have to actually
bend things permanently. I cant remember if it was hard to put on but its on and looks
nice.

The Razor fits the Hub I listed, but I believe the true correct size is 110mm drop out.
The Amazon links to a 100mm drop out hub that will directly fit with
the Edrifttrike torque mounts.

We have purchased two of these Ebike Kits.
One is connected to a TRIAD fits fine no issues.
Two is connect to a RAZOR fits fine no issues.

My Main TRIKE is just all RANDOM PARTS and DUCT TAPE. XD

1 Like

Got the back wheels all set, got a headset to work too. They don’t make a 35mm headset so I got a 34mm and shimmed it with beer can strips, fits tight now. Front fork should here soon, I hope it works!!

4 Likes

Solid choice of beer too :ok_hand:

3 Likes

You damn right!!!

2 Likes

Back in business!!

10 Likes

I came here mostly because the title sounded kinky, but cool thread anyway !

3 Likes

I thought that might lure some people in from the lobby

4 Likes