FS BioBoards Thorium 4x4 & Lacroix Nazare & more

Various boards for sale
BioBoards Thorium 4x4 for 3500 obo
Like new.
Lacroix Nazare 12S6P for 3000 obo
Like new.
Metro-board X for 1900 obo with both street and AT
Like new.
Mellowboard/drive for sale. Taking offers. (maybe 40miles)
Loaded/Unlimited race dual hub motor kit. (Lightly used)
Elofty DD for sale. (used) 200
Carvon speed drive v3. 350 (well used)
Carvon torque drive v4. 360 (like new)
Bermeister wheels blue and red
Raptor 2 batteries
10s4p pcb battery w 30q bought str8 from bestech

Also have an e-Todd direct drive with mbs trucks on a mbs warren deck/or colab deck for sale. 12s4p 30q battery and enclosure from eboardsperu.
I also got raptor 2.1 and extra lightly used motor urethane sleeves. 90, 97, 100
Will add pics later. Email me at bryanluu033@gmail.com

All boards are practically new, maybe 5 miles on each. I have shipping invoices/receipts from all vendors on email. My username is On1y on the old forum. Done plenty of deals. Never any shade.

15 Likes

Pics are required on initial sale post.

4 Likes

Damnn… That’s a ton of fine af boards going up for sale… Mind if I ask why you are selling?

It’s fiiiiiiiiiiine…

4 Likes

I just posted a few. More to come

3 Likes

Just could use the money buying expensive car parts for my bmw. And I don’t ride most of the completes. usually just ride my DIY Frankenstein builds. Right now my go to is a prototipo deck/enclosure with belt drive or etoxx DD. I don’t really like the new lacroix trucks. I actually put mbs hangers on em. There’s made almost exactly the same as the Matrix 2 Pro trucks. The mount for the led lights even fit in the same spot and bushings are interchangeable, u gotta swap the tensioner screws also though.

7 Likes

Ahh makes sense… I definitely didn’t think it was gonna be money for a super secret project board😉

1 Like

What’s up with that Evo build? And how much for it?

1 Like

I think I have torque board dd on it. But recently switched it to a subsonic century deck. The drop is bigger and deck is longer. Evo felt too short. So that eco deck and enclosure is for sale. I have a couple 10s4p from enertion I’m willing to sell with it. Lemme know btw I have both size Evo decks. Just the one with eboardsperu fiberglass enclosure is on 40 inch

3 Likes

No “taking offers.” Everything needs a price, brother. Some damn nice boards on offer, though.

7 Likes

Just put $1 for everything and then wisper make me an offer. Fuckin esk8 news dictators

8 Likes

Thanks as always for your support on our selling policies.

14 Likes

Mellow 800 obo
Loaded unlimited 1050 obo

2 Likes

You know me and rules😍

2 Likes

I can put together that build for u if u want. Hmu

2 Likes

Would you be selling the collab analog?

1 Like

Willing to sell just eboosted evo DS enclosure? I got a big battery, hopefully it would fit.

1 Like

Actually I think I am more interested in that short meepo. Will you take 150 for it?

Yo @Venom121212

5 Likes

Am I blind or are there no pictures of this one ?¿?

1 Like

I wasn’t able to spot it myself.

1 Like