FS BioBoards Thorium 4x4 & Lacroix Nazare & more

sent you an email

Itā€™s the least brand new, brand new board Iā€™ve ever seen

1 Like

Fuck, I skipped the good parts went straight to check what people were calling dibs. :sweat_smile:

So how do we get hypertrucks bushing now.
And tensioner screws

2 Likes

It the sticker one?
Thatā€™s not a big deal

1 Like

He standing on it, I probably wouldnā€™t step down either.

I think itā€™s the one with dirt all over it lol

1 Like

I legit donā€™t see itā€¦

1 Like

Parting out?

Iā€™ll take both these for 6500 rupees. I donā€™t know where you are from but I guess I can cover shipping for such a good price

8 Likes

@Venom121212

4 Likes

Thats yen sir

2 Likes

Oh ok, well thatā€™s fine too. Should of kept your mouth shut and taken the extra money.

So shall I arrange shipment from Japan?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Offtopic, but Iā€™m helping you by bumping the sales thread soā€¦

1. What is that rubber(?) grip-tape of squares on a lot of the boards?
  2. Is that a switch-blade clone with the TB DD and 110 wheels?
  3. Can we stop for a moment to look at that last board ā€“ Unlimited hubs put on Surf Rodz TKP in the back(!), and SR RKP in the front. Like, what? :crazy_face:
5 Likes

Itā€™s kinda like pro ride traction pads for onewheelā€¦ oh yea I have those for sale too. An xlr and pint. Haha actually For you to get a better understanding of it, Itā€™s the grip thatā€™s on surfboards. I prefer it because it doesnā€™t scratch my arms up or my car up or my couch up and it is easy to clean off.
That deck is a never summer deck. I forget which model. And ya, I just use whatever trucks I have avail at the time lol Also that picture doesnā€™t have all my boards in a minute just what I had at the house at the time so some boards that I listed are in the picture I apologize

2 Likes

Ps I only check the forum about once every other day so please be patient or just be persistent If youā€™re seriously interested in buying something

3 Likes

I want that short meepo, how much for it?

1 Like

whatā€™s up with that colab?
I have a fleeting interest and some spare cash may be burning a hole on my pocketā€¦

4 Likes

yeah bryan tell us more about the colab. i can see what looks like e-toxx maxi drives and mbs matrix hangers, but iā€™d love to hear what wheels hubs those are and where you got your enclosure from

1 Like

Yeah. Also interested in the Colabā€¦

1 Like