FreeSK8 Mobile App (iOS & Android) Robogotchi & GPS Modules

I want these with the holes. Suh-weet.

2 Likes

There are boundaries. Luckily we haven’t crossed them yet.

1 Like

Must. Not. Google.

2 Likes

Of course you do. You’d be like a sausage in a hallway with those m5 holes

4 Likes

v0.9.0 is available on Google Play & will be live on iOS App store via TestFlight shortly

v0.9.0 FreeSK8 Mobile App Release Notes

* New logging file format
* Reduced sync time
* Estimate sync time remaining
* Swipe right in ride logging list view to share CSV
* Support for smart BMS on CAN ID 10 or 11
* Updated map icons
* Map centers on chart selection
* Display top speed and highest ESC temp on map
* Increase map size for larger devices
* Reduced points rendered on chart and map
* New secret “feature”
* Other fixes and improvements

It coincides with firmware v0.7.0 for the Robogotchi (found on the firmware update wiki & robogotchi channels)

v0.7.0 Robogotchi Firmware Release Notes

* New logging file format
* Updated melodies
* Fix crash if nack is received outside sync

Important: Due to the change in logging file format, Beta testers will want to sync/transfer all logs they would like to retain from their Robogotchi prior to updating if they’d like to retain those logs.

Major improvement on the log sync/transfer times with this update- great work @skate420!

4 Likes

I hope it still has the mario tone at the start. Will find out very soon!

5 Likes

@DerelictRobot Robogotchi has low voltage alarm set as default yeah? Does the alarm repeat?

1 Like

https://forum.esk8.news/t/introducing-the-bkb-xenith-the-end-to-the-blood-unity/46536/365?u=derelictrobot

Don’t want to derail the Xenith thread, but we’ll have to update that video as the latest firmware update reworked a lot of the tones to make them shorter and easier to identify.

2 Likes

Was thinking the same. I could post it in “videos only” and people interested in seeing what it looked like at the start could go there?

1 Like

It’s not set by default because of variety in battery voltage used, but it’s easily set in the Robogotchi config.

Yes, it repeats while the condition is active.

Current decoder-ring sheet.

@Flasher is the video youre talking about accurate to this?

1 Like

It is the entire sequence of themes with what they were related to onscreen. (The one you shared with us a while back, I have it private inside my YouTube channel for safekeeping)

1 Like

I could also just share it here with a big disclaimer that the video may/will not reflect the final product’s features

1 Like

Do eeeet.

We will likely bring these back eventually when we allow users to customize tones/alerts.

1 Like
8 Likes

@ShutterShock @builder ^^^^^^

@frame this ^^^^^

5 Likes

i’ve perfected to always look at last 5 digit of a youtube link, and u still got me

1 Like

WgXcQ :shushing_face:

1 Like

WgXcQ

I DARE YOU

2 Likes

oh god please no

2 Likes