Freebies [Offers only]

Opening this thread again as the original thread got redacted.

Stuff you don’t need anymore and want to give away can be posted here for others to grab.

Please add your location and pictures to the things you post.

9 Likes

Cheap Focer 1.0 with capacitor across on/off pins.

Conformal coated, 4mm bullets, male XT60.

Turns off if the PCB is bent too much. Can read about it in the cheap focer thread. Probably fine for an ebike. Or for bench testing motors. I wouldn’t trust it in a skateboard. Can’t be asked to deal with it anymore. Someone take it off my hands please.

Latvia, EU. Shipping to most EU countries is ~15€

9 Likes

I have 6 unknown (?) 18650 cells out of a battery bank.

Don’t know the brand, capacity or output.

You could use these cells to test spotwelding, or make a low powered test rig for something, use them for a remote etc etc. DO NOT use them in anything that pulls more than 2-3 amps or so as i have no idea what they can output. Only posting it as I’ll be recycling them soon otherwise.

AT YOUR OWN RISK. I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY. Only take them if you know what you’re doing.

Shipping from Germany on your behalf.

Summary

3 Likes

7 Likes

still up for grabs ^^

If you weren’t across the pond, I would snatch those up for my flashlights.

1 Like

Id take the enclosure. Pm’d

1 Like

Baseplates for Yobis

Can post worldwide, you just pay shipping. Had a bunch of these made and never used any :sweat_smile:

These are the only parts i have, no printed pieces or extrusions.

6 Likes

I’d take 2 of those for my printed hooks

Set a set aside for me please.

Postage to US is 34aud :grimacing: probs cheaper to buy fr9m sendcutsend

2 Likes

Fair enough lol. Thanks brotha

1 Like

[US] Latching power button. Flipsky BLE with vesc4 plug, has broken wires. Shipping ~$5 and it’s yours. Gone!

2 Likes

I’ll take it. Pm coming your way @A13XR3

1 Like

I have a yellow poastmote puck shell to give away.
Printed in PETG, not super nice but quite ok.
Postage from Germany is all I need.

4 Likes
2 Likes

[DISPOSED] Germany only because of battery regulations. :wink:

[DE]
Habe hier 2 x 10S4P Akku packs zu verschenken. Bestehen aus Samsung 18650-30Q Zellen. Wurden von Akkuservice-Dellinger gebaut. Liegen schon ne weile rum und wurden auch nicht wirklich gewartet … Hatten so 10 lade Zyklen. Auf den Fotos sieht man das die Zellen alle noch über 3.5 Volt haben aber driften natürlich schon ein wenig. Werte kommen vom FlexiBMS. Also falls jemand Interesse hat einfach melden bis zum 09.08.2023 da am 10.08.2023 das Werstoffmobil kommt und ich die dann entsorgen würde.
(Keine Haftung, Garantie oder Rücknahme.)

[EN]
I have 2 x 10S4P battery packs to give away. Consist of Samsung 18650-30Q cells. They have been lying around for a while and have not really been maintained… Had about 10 charging cycles. On the photos you can see that the cells all still have over 3.5 volts, but of course they are drifting a little. Values come from FlexiBMS. So if anyone is interested, just let me know by 09.08.2023, because on 10.08.2023 the “Werstoffmobil” will come and I would then dispose of them.
(No liability, guarantee or return.)

1 Like