Forum Adjustments and Updates

2 Likes

Sweet baby jesus I should fight with Andrew more often. Then we can run some giant JedBoards ads.

4 Likes

Shirtless.

1 Like

You should give away a free Jed Board with each esk8.news patreon subscription. Best part is, they cost nothing to ship! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

@longhairedboy
looks like the patch 2.5.0beta7 released the other day does not have significant changes that would necessitate immediate upgrade. think we can wait a few cycles before upgrading and bouncing the environment?

Yeah we can hold off a bit for more significance in the update.

1 Like

15 new sign-ups today alone. I think that’s a record.

6 Likes

thats awesome!

3 Likes

Do we know where these people are coming from?

6 Likes

It’d be cool to have a box for people to say where they heard about the forum on sign up.

3 Likes

I rarely go on FB but if anyone there has a DIY question, I tell them to stop wasting time with those normies and come join here. lol

7 Likes

I also posted some links to here on Facebook yesterday :blush:

@longhairedboy can get get a graphy update on the patreon?

3 Likes

No, we don’t get any immediate feedback or information gathering on that.

2 Likes

i’ll see what i can do :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is good I guess.

8 Likes

LOL! I’m dying.

1 Like

It got linked on Reddit.

Sex & Violence sells.

giphy - 2020-06-15T092353.315

2 Likes

Is this true?

if it bleeds it leads.

@DerelictRobot i heard @longhairedboy call banana an “ugly dog”

back_away

1 Like

Is there any way to make the PM list easier to sort through on Mobile? Whenever I try to find a particular convo I have to click on multiple threads till I find it cause most threads just shown my name (as the last sender) in the bottom right corner rather than the recipient. I have no problem on desktop since there is enough space to display most if not all participants.

4 Likes