Forget the grip use Glass Frit

Who wouldn’t skate @sender body with his glass frit :smirk:

4 Likes

I heard he doesn’t even use the hardener in his epoxy, just rings out some of his sweat into it.

8 Likes

BTW @Sender, you just became this forums resident Chuck Norris. All CN jokes now must be directed at @Sender

4 Likes

Bahahahah :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

The road is so scared of @sender it automatically smooths itself out before he rides in it.

11 Likes

I’ve got to get a pic of @Sender standing talk now so I can Photoshop trucks and a codpiece battery on him :smiley:

7 Likes

Some say his sweat his the hardener for his epoxy and the road is so scared it flattens itself at, but all we know is hes called @Sender

4 Likes

yaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssss

3 Likes

The Enertion WASP whistle emits an even stream of frit@120db

5 Likes

I actually really like how this turned out! Did you end up changing it? I think the black course frit looks great on that wood.

2 Likes

Really? I tried to like it, but it just looked like it had some horrible skin disease. It’s back to normal now.

8 Likes

does that have frit on it?

No frit. Just some wood stain and a top coat spray. I may try some very fine frit later on. Or spray on grip tape.

Dont do spray on grip that will come off pretty quick. I would try a fine frit. If you use clear it will look like nothing is there.

2 Likes

Maybe I like ugly things okay?

I’m running no frit, no grip, all boots.

13 Likes

Haha, we all have different tastes, thankfully. Otherwise, there wouldn’t be enough to go around :wink: I have ridden more than 400km without any grip and it’s been totally fine, but on very high lean turns I feel the need for some addition grip.

5 Likes

Yeah what’s up with that whistle? Hold on a second car about to pull out in front of me while I get out my whistle and find my lips.

2 Likes

It was a free whistle thrown in with orders at some stage by Enertion last year, saved me from countless rapes

8 Likes

and it acts like a heat pipe cooling the motors.

1 Like

Heatpipe™

5 Likes