Foodies Unite! What’s good in your area?

French fries, cheese, and gravy. I will try this next. Sounds like stoner food lol

1 Like

I’m more of an old west guy myself, Butcher your own cattle, grow your own crops and vegetables. Ride a horse, carry a gun, stand tall and proud that you took good care of your family

2 Likes

Dont know if McDonald’s near you would have it…here it’s a standard

1 Like

Yup same here. I wish government was small like it was back then.

1 Like

Nah bro soCal aint mc fancy lol we have nacho cheese fries at taco bell though lol

I’m not sure when the last time I saw a tacobell XD

1 Like

I’m actually working towards this, I have a 5 year plan to buy some land and be as close to self sustaining as possible

1 Like

@Skunk You asked some time ago about it.
@Bobby Here it is. :sunglasses:
Spaghetti ice cream
Ingredients:

• 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
  • 400g strawberries
  • some sugar
  • 100g whipped cream
  • some white chocolate
  • Also: Spaetzle press or a potato press

Wash the spaetzle press or potato press and place it in the freezer, well dried, for about 15 minutes.
Put some whipped cream in the middle of a pre-cooled plate.
Using a wet spoon or scoop, cut a ball of vanilla ice cream, put it in the spaetzle press, press it through and arrange the ice-cream noodles on the plate.
Puree the washed and decelerated strawberries with some sugar and pour over the spaghetti ice-cream.
Then rub the white chocolate like parmesan over the pasta.
Finished.

The core is the whipped cream and the spaghetti ice cream around the whipped cream.

5 Likes

Bro we are on the same page. The wife and i have been saving for land to do that very thing. Ive been Designing an off grid self sustaining water turbine generator out of esk8 parts for about a year now and i have a nice working prototype. Top secret no pics ever taken. But when its all said and done i will offer it to off griders only. I dont want any gov attention on this project.

stuffed bell peppers

2 Likes

I make them regurarly.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes but have you made them with American GMO, hormone filled, freak of nature bell peppers.
downloadfile-1 Me neither these are organic lol

Confession. Im not on that “organic” trend. GMO is ok with me

3 Likes

Guess you don’t like eating corn then. GMOs are the ONLY feasible way to plan for the future. Supporting organic is fine but society is in the endgame.

3 Likes

The banana is currently under threat from a specific fungus and they call it panama disease. It could wile out the cavandish banana (99% of the bananas seen at the super market) They have found a way to save it but since it involves gene editing, people are against it. Maybe we should understand the science before we label something as poison, just my thought. Either way, Im eating :grimacing:

I don’t eat good food. Too expensive, high in sodium. Bland is the name of the game

Just oatmeal. Cheap, effective calories

6 Likes

Cant stand gmo corn unless it comes from the cornman lol also i wont use things with corn syrup. I believe in natural food not really the organic fad which is just an excuse to over price something. More like raise my own or open range meat is my favorite. But trust i can taste the difference. I also believe in treating what im going to consume with respect. I just dont believe we need to mess with the gens of an animal or pump it full of hormones. Infact the whole corn fed beef is dumb because cows are supposed to eat grass and alfalfa so yeah. Thing is corn doesn’t digest properly in anyones stomach. Corn is best for making fuel for my dodge. Why is gmo the best plan for the future. If 9 out of 10 people grew a garden and quit living like royal smucks then there would more than enough for everyone. And with green houses we can grow just about anything anywhere. You dont need to gm a plant to grow it underground just need the right conditions.

Idk about you guys but authentic Chinese food is the shit.
A good steamed bun, Xiao Long Bao, or Noodles are just amazing.

When I lived in shanghai my favorite part of it was always the street food.

2 Likes

@Boardnamics

9 Likes

I love instant and reg. I mix my flavors lol my kids think im crazy apple cinnamon and maple n brown sugar