2 Likes

yes dc5525 indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our fearless flux leader trying out a ebike :partying_face:

@brown5tick having some race fun

8 Likes

Hahaha :smiley:

1 Like

I wasn’t aware that you attended the event, otherwise I would’ve said hello!!

3 Likes

Swapping to Lunas made the whole thing like two inches shorter. Rides way different as well.

8 Likes

different in what way?

1 Like

Compared to M2’s, it’s easier to turn and at the same time at speed I don’t feel any kind of instability. I’m running split angles 30/45.

4 Likes

That’s very interesting. What’s your weight and your bushing setup?

3 Likes

I weigh 120kg all included and run wine/purple (barrel/barrel+barrel/cone) colored Riptides. I feel like my current setup is looser than what I had on MBS, yet I feel more in control.

4 Likes

@SmokeNEsk8 is building something awesome :sunglasses:

17 Likes

I love DIY :muscle:

23 Likes

Cool build! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Damn bro! That’s a clean ass build!

3 Likes

My flux friends has anybody installed these lights on version 1 I wonder how hard it is to install :thinking:
Do you need a converter for the battery connection just curious thanks

1 Like

I wonder the same thing, i would like to have those lights on my AT1.

1 Like

No the lights just work direclty on the 12s battery voltage. You can just connect it to the P- of the bms :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dear everyone,

Unfortunately I need to inform you that Frederic Adriaens took his life on Sunday 10 July.

The last few weeks Frederic didn’t feel well and was struggling with psychological problems, so he unfortunately decided to take his own life.

Frederic was well known in the community and owner of Electric Board Solutions and Fluxmotion.

We wish the family and friends the best on behalf of the entire community

Frederic’s family will work out something about the business soon.
For the time being it could take longer to get answers on your orders and repairs.

Frederic will be missed on behalf of the entire community.

In case you have any questions feel free to send me a message.

66 Likes

RIP. The Flux brand, product offerings and customer service from Frederic was always outstanding. Sad to have such an important and awesome member of our community gone. My condolences to his friends and family :frowning:

38 Likes

Oh no. I am sorry to hear this. What a loss.

12 Likes