FluxMotion.eu - website launch

This is horrible to hear. I talked to him a couple times only. He was so nice and helpful both times.

13 Likes

No way :fearful: this is tragicā€¦condolences to the whole family and esk8 communities everywhere.

17 Likes

Same here dude, Iā€™ve relied on him for a ton of supplies and he was always quick and happy to help.

What a sad day. My condolences to his friends and family. :frowning_face:

12 Likes

I cant believe thisā€¦
Mental health seems so overseen but its a serious thing .
My upmost condolences to the family.

15 Likes

Huge condolences to everyone that knew Frederic

We all knew him personally having met him at the Paris Esk8 cup in 2019 and kept in touch with him since, this is a huge loss.

25 Likes

Very sad news, he was a very nice guy and we usally helped eatch other with parts when somone was out of stock even if we was competitors, he was always so nice. May he rest in peace :sleepy:

27 Likes

This hits me like a hammerā€¦ Iā€™m so sorry, wish everyone close to Fred my best.

Fred was a great guy; always ready to help. He even helped me on a sunday-evening once (on the phone) when i was ā€œdownā€ somewhere with my Flux-boardā€¦

His Flux board was/is my first e-board. It has helped me get through some difficult Covid/lockdown times, also psychologically.

Skating his creation frees my mind time+time againā€¦

Will never forget.

Thanks manā€¦ Your board made my 50 year olā€™ life good.

Frederic , you rest in peace

22 Likes

So so sadā€¦ I communicate with him 10
Or so times over the years ~ the guy was nothing but class.

14 Likes

Wow RIP man, great guy and company

10 Likes

What a tragedy. I can not believe it. Despite the forum everyone in Belgium known him personally, just to understand how much he put into this project. My most sincere condolences. A young life taken away way too soon. RIP Frederic

16 Likes

Fucking hell this sucks soo much! He was such an outstanding Guy. The Service on his Sites was amazing, the prices more than fair and his Support was second to None.

If anyone close to him and his family knows of anything we as a commmunity can doā€¦ The comments here and in the various whatsapp-groups show what a standing he had.

13 Likes

I agree ~ I would love to find a way to extend our love and appreciation for him from members of the forum.

Iā€™m sure that esk8 was a huge part of his life, and indeed, he impacted many of us.

I do hope his family is able to see how much he will be missed by this community.

Still in shock. :frowning:

15 Likes

I do my very best to share everything with his family! Iā€™m sure these sweet comments give them a lot of support.

We want to purchase a flower bouquet on behalf of the community.
A free contribution can be made via the following link: bunq.me

If you have a nice anecdote or photo from Frederic please send it privately.

21 Likes

Extremely sad news.
My condolences to his family and his friends.

18 Likes

Dang. I saw how well his business is doing and how many boards people have built or bought through him. I have a deck from him and really like it. Sad to see this. Wishing everyone well.

17 Likes

Already thought something was going on when he did not reply to my emailsā€¦ My sincere condolences to the family and friend of Frederic.

3 Likes

FrƩdƩric was honestly the most reliable and friendly vendor I ever had contact with. He changed the diy community for good, just by making stuff available.
He was even beta testing his own branded VESCs !(which I have and they kick ass!)

A dark day for our community, thatā€™s for sure.
But he will be remembered in honor. Fluxmotion has put itā€™s mark on the world and I think itā€™s gonna take some time before we stop seeing those decks.

FrƩdƩric, if you read this:

You did a great job.

33 Likes

Well holy fuck. Iā€™m so sorry for Fredrickā€™s friends and family. Mental health is more and more of a problem these days and itā€™s sometimes hard to see when we as family/community need to step in and make sure things are manageable. My condolences go out to everyone. R.I.P dude. You will be missed.

17 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

@seaborder and @MartinSp used to do vesc repairs in the eu. Not sure if they are still doing it

3 Likes