FluxMotion.eu - website launch

yeah.
it is decent now.

I plan on gearing for slightly higher speed soon.
is I was pondering split angles for possible added stability.

1 Like

Fwiw, I added 5Ā° to the front and dewedged 5Ā° from the back of my Prototipo and I was actually quite underwhelmed with the difference it made.

1 Like

I appreciate that comment.

there really is something to the saying

ā€œleave well enough aloneā€ā€¦

I am quite surprised no one has chimed in to say they have done thisā€¦

and maybe it is because it is not worth doingā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll be running Luna 350 trucks with 45/30 angles. Will report how that works out.

3 Likes

I will be using +7 both front and back, but with finality trucksā€¦ Waiting for snow to melt :pray:

1 Like

Who sells the risers? I want it mainly to get more clearance.

1 Like

I would suggest 3D printing first to see if you like them how they rideā€¦ Also you can play with angles that way. I am sure there are .stl files available.

Maybe this?

Or if you want angled, you can find them in this post.

1 Like

Iā€™m not saying donā€™t bother. Itā€™ll definitely help improve stability but 5Ā° is quite subtle.

2 Likes

I felt like 5 degrees helped a lot with reducing the turning radius but thatā€™s just me. I can increase the angle in the design if anyone wants.

1 Like

You could always get a set of adjustable baseplates from @NoWind and get the set of angles thatā€™s right for any circumstances dialed right in. Also avoids any bent-hardware drama.

1 Like

Hello friends! Iā€™m needing to find longer screw for the AT2 deck (need to add a riser). Does anyone know what type of screws the enclosure uses? Is it DIN 912 m4?

I am not sure about AT2, but Version 1 is using M5x18 screws. I highly doubt that AT2 uses M4ā€¦

2 Likes

I have asked both here and on the Facebook and I am really surprised no one has chimed in that has actually done this on a Fluxā€¦

The angled risers? I was considering it for my flux but since Iā€™m likely to sell it, Iā€™m gonna hold off. I was gonna add 5 degrees to the front for more carve.

1 Like

yeah.
no one has chimed in that has actually tried.

I am now thinking of adding 5 up front and going down 10 in the back.

1 Like

Iā€™m interested if youā€™re gonna sell it.

Itā€™s din 912 m5. You will need to calculate the length according to your gasket in order to not screw into the wood but also be able to catch the thread.

1 Like

So buy a few now. Sell them for ā‚¬2950 next month. Easy money.

8 Likes

Yes DIN912 M5

4 Likes

@EboardSolutions what are the size specs of the male plug for the auxiliary power outputs for the lights on the AT2?

3 Likes