3D files / CAD request thread

As someone who has that exact setup on my circuit board… No.

I had to top mount the trucks in the rear and even now the clearance is still tiiiiiight with the gear drive forward mounted.

@Fosterqc my bowery surf adjustable baseplates are dropped though on the hummie deck with no modification.

4 Likes

do you want a version with a curve on top?

4 Likes

I am just very interested in the fork dimensions so i can make my trucks dropthrough! Thanks so much again.

Allthough if you manage to actually get an accurate model i guess i can cad the model of enclosure jm gonna use :thinking:

2 Likes

The bottom curve was modeled by @Pedrodemio so it is presumed to be good, top I need to go measure right now. idk if anyone makes top enclosures for hummies

3 Likes

Only thing I don’t think I included is the slight curvature of the deck, specially when you are not on top of it. But any enclosure design will have to flex anyway, so I don’t think is that a huge of a problem

1 Like

Matrix II risers :grin:
Matrix II 25mm risers.3mf (66.4 KB)

1 Like

Almost

attempt dos

3 Likes

I have a design that is 99% perfect for my circuit board.

I feel like you’re super close though so probably want that satisfaction of diy.

2 Likes

nah you should post that here I keep messing this model up haha

can you spot the mistake??

2 Likes

Shoot I forgot I have it in 2 parts because of my switch/charger/riser combo setup

Here is the holy part:

The red radius is actually a spline I did so no measurements really. It’s closest cousin is a 13mm arc.

The other part (square cutout) is just a 28.5mm wide rectangle to reach the end of the deck so you should be good there.

If I forgot to label anything, here’s the step

Hummie Switch Charger.STEP (119.9 KB)

3 Likes

Very very interesting because i believe the hummie has a standard cutout or something. my pantheon trip has nearly the same dimensions i believe. Im just waiting for my own hummie to arrive.

2 Likes

It is a great deck. Solid and really locks you in to the drop. I hope you love yours.

3 Likes

I loved the one i built for my friend, although its maybe a bit short still with pneumatics. Rear heel tends to catch the tire.

1 Like

Totally agree here. I haven’t had issues with my pnummies but they’re only 6 inch

4 Likes

DRI 12S4P 21700 COMPACTPCB 2.0 BATTERY KIT

rouch model for test fitting, cell frames are not correct
12S8P 2170.zip (9.6 MB)

4 Likes

Hi anyone got step or stl of trampa vertigo baseplate please ?

1 Like

Tb hubs model inc

Widenedered soon

31.39 is supposed to be 31.1… will fix

The pulley holes need to be wider the spokes look too thick in my model

6 Likes

ok actually pretty close

grrr wtf is wrong

1 Like

I give up someone else fix it lol
tb160 hubs.zip (981.3 KB)

3 Likes

hey @Fosterqc do you have the file of that hummie deck?

1 Like