FluxMotion.eu - website launch

Fwiw, I added 5° to the front and dewedged 5° from the back of my Prototipo and I was actually quite underwhelmed with the difference it made.

1 Like

I appreciate that comment.

there really is something to the saying

“leave well enough alone”…

I am quite surprised no one has chimed in to say they have done this…

and maybe it is because it is not worth doing…

1 Like

I’ll be running Luna 350 trucks with 45/30 angles. Will report how that works out.

3 Likes

I will be using +7 both front and back, but with finality trucks… Waiting for snow to melt :pray:

1 Like

Who sells the risers? I want it mainly to get more clearance.

1 Like

I would suggest 3D printing first to see if you like them how they ride… Also you can play with angles that way. I am sure there are .stl files available.

Maybe this?

Or if you want angled, you can find them in this post.

1 Like

I’m not saying don’t bother. It’ll definitely help improve stability but 5° is quite subtle.

2 Likes

I felt like 5 degrees helped a lot with reducing the turning radius but that’s just me. I can increase the angle in the design if anyone wants.

1 Like

You could always get a set of adjustable baseplates from @NoWind and get the set of angles that’s right for any circumstances dialed right in. Also avoids any bent-hardware drama.

1 Like

Hello friends! I’m needing to find longer screw for the AT2 deck (need to add a riser). Does anyone know what type of screws the enclosure uses? Is it DIN 912 m4?

I am not sure about AT2, but Version 1 is using M5x18 screws. I highly doubt that AT2 uses M4…

2 Likes

I have asked both here and on the Facebook and I am really surprised no one has chimed in that has actually done this on a Flux…

The angled risers? I was considering it for my flux but since I’m likely to sell it, I’m gonna hold off. I was gonna add 5 degrees to the front for more carve.

1 Like

yeah.
no one has chimed in that has actually tried.

I am now thinking of adding 5 up front and going down 10 in the back.

1 Like

I’m interested if you’re gonna sell it.

It’s din 912 m5. You will need to calculate the length according to your gasket in order to not screw into the wood but also be able to catch the thread.

1 Like

So buy a few now. Sell them for €2950 next month. Easy money.

8 Likes

Yes DIN912 M5

4 Likes

@EboardSolutions what are the size specs of the male plug for the auxiliary power outputs for the lights on the AT2?

3 Likes

dc 5525

2 Likes