Flux ESC - Testers wanted

Hi guys,

We have been working for quite some time now on our own VESC-based esc. It’s been a long journey but we now feel like we have a good working version. :raised_hands:

Before we bring them in the real world I’m looking for some other people/setups to test them. I have been using them for a couple of months now in my personal board without any issues.

I have 6 single pieces available for testing, so that’s 3 pairs.
@pjotr47 already reserved a pair

I’m asking 180 euro’s for a test-pair + shipping

About the esc:
Hardware: MK V
Switch function
Autoshutdown
All other VESC functionality
Full cnc enclosure

22 Likes

Congrats! I’ll pass on testing this one but best of luck!

Is this a “hardware 6” vesc? the shape reminds me of the OG focboxes / EsCapes

2 Likes

I’d be very interested in a test pair if you’re willing to ship intercontinental.

1 Like

I’ll take a pair if still available.

2 Likes

congratz on the product launch, good to see more esc options available.

but imma be a little bitch and say this, we need the port pin out printed on the case, because we are dumb sometimes…most of the times

this is a thicc boi esc, what’s the thickness of it?

12 Likes

OMG SIGN ME UP!

Also is that non epoxyfets? :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Very cool! Looks like a good alternative to the Torque 6 or Trampa’s VESC 6

I remember the layout from the pictures thread a while back

3 Likes

Frederick,

I can take a test pair, I just ordered some pulleys yesterday so maybe you can still add them in.

Look forward to testing them

3 Likes

Frederic i would like to test one pair, probably you don’t remember but i bought a Flux AT1 from you, i already made some mods and i’m going to mod some more things in the next month ( new motors from Bioboards, etc…).

1 Like

Yay some EU vesc !!
You should add some silicon/hot glue to the capacitor feet or they’ll break because of the vibrations

2 Likes

Yes, the pin-out on the case is on my update list :slight_smile:

Thicknes is 19.5mm :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah that was the first version which worked pretty well but did not have the switch funtion, now it does :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The capacitors will be held in place with some foam tape, I think that should be alright.

I will add it on my update list aswell! :wink:

Does it have switchable phase filters (for VSS and presumably future features)? Looks awesome anyways!

5 Likes

Nice! Great to have a new VESC option in the eu :smiley:. The battery leads look a bit crunchy right? Will they be improved on the final version?

2 Likes

Im rebuilding a hurricane a would be more than happy to give these a shot even if they are a little overkill for what the build is gonna be :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

What do you mean?

The test-units are already reserved now, I’m sorry :frowning:

6 Likes