Flipsky VX2 Remote

The PCB receiver of the VX1 plugs directly into that port

Yea, its kinda sketchy though because you’re using ppm and uart at the same time, so i always make sure to fully make sure one is disabled for control

1 Like

I’ve been running it for a while now and never had any issues with it, a very convenient feature

Now I’m swapping to VX2, just picked it up :slight_smile:

hmmm, so that means I could just connect the PPM port with the arduino since the remote works over UART but sends signals on both? Sounds like a solution to my problem since I just react to braking with the Arduino (I switch on head and taillights with a braking sequence and have the brakelights react to braking intensity) :thinking: My guess after your info is that the R/TX2 pins are just alternate connectors for the same TX/RX lines as the R/TX1. One VESC (one side of the dual) only has one set of UART ports usable in the Tool/FW afaik.

A usplit could work? to split 2 devices, not too sure about the Arduino.

wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue, the battery gauge on my remote shows my capacity very low, but when i measure voltage i am still at 43 volts on my 12s battery

2 Likes

Do you have it set to 13S? xD

no its 12s, i also just noticed that after my ride, when i turned of my remote and turned it back on 20 minutes later it shows about 1/4 or 1/3 charge which is correct. wondering if maybe its my battery sagging during my ride? shouldn’t be sagging that much since it is 12s10p

Are you using shitter cells?
My 16S11P LG battery sags like shit after long rides it takes 15 minutes to come back up

1 Like

oh i see what you are saying, the cells are used cells from a few old ebike packs. its the cells @Dog is selling 3200mah 10amp cells.

I just plugged in my vx2, connected it. When I push throttle, nothing happens. Any ideas? Kinda hard finding the right info

Wait, I just read about an issue with the wiring. I hava a unity, so my cables should be rred, white, green, orange?

Do you have a VX2 Pro or a old VX2?

Vx2 pro

I also try to find out how many poles my raptor hubs have. Maybe this will help? Sorry I’m esk8-retarded

18 poles last time I counted

2 Likes

What is your firmware? For me it is not working on ackmaniac but working fine with vesc tool.

Thanks!

Don’t know what ackmaniac is :see_no_evil:

Got it to work! Update, reset, recalibrate, re-pair. First ride in 3 months :upside_down_face: BOARDGASM

1 Like