FlexiBMS Lite - Flexible Configuration BMS w/ CAN-bus

Are you talking about official retail or the 11 “below-the-counter” boards?

4 Likes

I would like one please! Been waiting for this day!!

7 Likes

I always prefer below the counter stuff :kissing_smiling_eyes: :smile:

1 Like

Your post reminded me of someone else who summed up staff into 4 groups

Dumb and lazy
Leave them be
Dumb and hard working
Get rid of them quickly
Smart and hard working
Keep them
Smart and lazy
They are the best of all

Also like your work

1 Like

Happy if you want to send over one or two boards to Sweden as well.
Nice work!

Could you have it so that the balance charging happens once you have finished charging? Have it wait a few minutes after it last detected a load/voltage on the charge port and then balance the cells. This would mean you could charge to full voltage or storage voltage and still have it balance.
I don’t know how well this would work, just an idea.

I have created this simple & short Google Form for anyone interested in buying some of the 10 boards that I have assembled with my own private money and before I turnover future sales to my company.

I’m going to prefer EU buyers at this point due to logistics problems shipping stuff outside EU at this moment in time. Hopefully things get better in the near future.

Price is 60€ per board (retail starting price 70€) and includes all connectors in it (USB, balance, IO & CAN). Shipping will be 11€. Paypal will be the preferred payment method. I’ll contact people picked from the respondents via PM in the forum and sort out the detail there individually.

10 Likes

Does the UK count as the EU for this purpose?

1 Like

Finland’s postal office considers that it does.

We will need a metr / some other module with an unity to see the data like voltages right?

I’m assuming you mean during riding? Yes.

You can monitor info via the USB connection if you plug the BMS into a PC.

1 Like

Thanks, I guess I will need to find money for a metr as well then :smiley:

1 Like

Could you provide the dimensions for the board? I would like to design a case for it, assuming I was quick enough to get on the list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Outer dimensions 62,5 x 26,5 mm. Mounting hole pattern 57 x 21 mm, hole size 3,2 mm. Horizontal connectors can go outside boards outline.

6 Likes

Thank you! Would it be possible for you to take a picture of one of those from directly over the top?

1 Like

Reverse Engineer?

1 Like

I thought that would be the best way for me to get the connector positions with the least amount of effort for Simos :slight_smile:

1 Like

6 Likes

Fantastic, thank you!

1 Like

Did I make the cut for the first batch?