FatBoy mini gear drive wanted

Lol I’m laughing
“Shooting for the moon”

5 Likes

Ohhh hell nah, that should not be coming from what your experience is :rofl::rofl::rofl: Your first board the belt didn’t even fit :man_facepalming:

Like @Kook said

Plussss If you know what you want to run wheel and speed wise then you literally will never have to touch a gear drive again once it’s setup.

1 Like

if’n you gots the balls and the technology you can set up an open straight cut gear set using VEX gearing… same as Moe uses and same-same like @DEEIF has… and same-same as I’ll be running once my motors are sourced…

Gear-drive FTW

2 Likes

Only trouble I had with setting up my gear drive wasn’t even gear drive related lol. In reality it’s like 15 min per side if you are stupid like me :rofl:

2 Likes

Gear drives have less friction, and constantly picking rocks out of your belts sucks.

6 Likes

What gear drive do you run? @bollen

None yet, I have a fatboy nano in the mail that is going on a vanguard. Going to pair it with the TB110 72A once they get released.

1 Like

@kadeanderson, @kook, @Halbj613, then there are always @IDEA small geared drives!! You can ask the man (Tomasz Baranowicz) about availability for the type of trucks you are looking for, but certainly his low profile GDs are made for Urethane… :point_down:

received_911297959293486

3 Likes

There was a video of @kaly showing how to “hot swap” urethane and pneumatics with his gear drive. BUt you would need his trucks so not very economical.

3 Likes

I don’t even see his drives in his site anymore for sale… maybe gotta PM him.

3 Likes

Possible, I stopped window shopping on those websites. It is depressing.

2 Likes

All of you sssh I’m trying to sell my nano drives :rofl:

2 Likes

Where did you list it? I missed that one.

2 Likes

Haven’t listed it officially, but several members were trying to find anyone who had some gear drives and I just so happened to have a full set ready for sale :wink:

Didn’t put up an official post because they’ve pm’d me already and I don’t have photos atm

6 Likes

I’d perv in on your nano-drives… But alas no many monies…

4 Likes

But buy now pay later right?? :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Just asking for my friend @kook, how much would it be for a pay later deal?

2 Likes

A damn good slice of bread and maybe tree Diddy
Tbh, I haven’t found a good price yet. Trying to be fair but low-key want money

1x SR RKP hangar (red or black)
1x 3DServisas RKP hangar (raw)
2x Bowery Surf Adjustable Baseplates (red)
2x 3DServisas Nano gear drive V2
2x Abec adapters
2x Bergmeister adapters
4x bergmeister wheels and hubs

5 Likes

The Baseplates be for SR hangersssss? Or 3ds…

1 Like

For SR but 3DS made some SR RKP clones that work on the baseplates. Still missing the appropriate bushings and axle but installed riptide pivot cups

1 Like