FatBoy Mini Eco AT Gear Drive 1:3.5

@BigBen and @3DServisas covid and chilling? delicious

You will need to shorten the motor shafts. Without cutting them, you will not be able to fit them. You will need to shorten them to 25mm anyways. So you need to cut off approximately 10mm I figure.

1 Like

Ohh ok, I only cut 3-4mm to clear the cover plate.

2 Likes

I see superstar hubs! Will these work with Gummies? (125mm)

1 Like

trampa superstar hubs & 3ds 3.75" hubs will work with trampa gummies

whether trampa gummies will work with you is a separate issue

3 Likes

For the 3.75 hubs compatibility wise:

Straight from the site:

125mm Gummies, 6.5", 7", 8" from Trampa/MBS tires and some other tires like 200x50

You can also include metroboard 155 tires with the 6.5inch tubes.

3 Likes

This question might not go here so feel free to move but I saw V rings discussed, so figured I’d ask.

What is the main purpose of adding lube to the v ring? Just for a better seal to keep dirt out or some other reasons as well.

Thanks.

1 Like

The V ring protects your gear drives from dirt and debris. You want to protect the V ring. Lubricating it from the inside (the lip) will prolong its life by decreasing the friction between rubber and the metal ring, making your V ring, gear drive and you happy. :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you @3DServisas appreciate it. Hahah yea the plan is too keep all the drives happy.

I emphasize “All”.

Need to get all the different versions of your gear drives. Workin towards it slowly but surely.

image image

10 Likes

#envious :stuck_out_tongue:
I finally pass the order for the Mini ECO AT 4.2/1 … now waiting for the new nano urethan to show up I guess ^^

Do we have a 4x4/AWD/4WD topic here ?
I would love to read more feedback about people passing from 2WD > 4WD and what they think, why they will keep it or go 2WD again after … etc.
I want to make it since yr now next yr,… But my wallet definitely won’t ^^

3 Likes

Ho, @3DServisas, I don’t see it anymore, just a website update, or did you cancel/abandon it ?

1 Like

This is the closest that I had found

1 Like
1 Like

@3Dservisas where can i buy this gear drive from on your site it only always to buy with hangars
also i pmed you twice once was by mistake

It only comes with hangars :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

pretty sure you just select hanger ATB, you get it without hangers…
@3DServisas please correct me if I am wrong

2 Likes

oh thought that meant it had a spesific hanger

that is fine cause i changed my setup eitherway
useful to know for the future though

yes :wink: :relaxed:

Does these work with stepped shafts?

depending on which one. the new tb motors seems to work without issues. The hole for the motor shaft is 8mm, as long as the step down occurs before them it would work.