Everything that makes your ride safe

I picked up a couple pairs of these kevlar lined jeans with pads a couple weeks back. They are incredibly comfortable with hip and knee pads in. Usually if I put them on to ride I forget I am wearing them and wear them the rest of the day.

8 Likes

i use kevlar jeans with padding also. They’re pretty awesome, and breath surprisingly well. I’ve already crashed in them several times and they really hold up.

6 Likes

New Olders! Can’t say enough good things about this Brazilian helmet company so far. IMO the helmets look better than TSG AND you can get one made out of carbon fiber like I did. Sexy AF.

Tsg helmet

Lazyrolling jacket and triple 8 slide gloves. Hopefully get my btr gloves soon.
Need to pick up knee pads at some point

6 Likes

What do people do with their old (but usable) protective gear? I’m currently rolling about with a JBM half-helmet and wrist/elbow/knee pads for BMX but I’m looking to upgrade since I’m gonna be hitting 50km/h soon

1 Like

Ive found really good condition pads at Goodwills & St Vincent de Paul’s.
My guess is parents by their kids pads and the kids never wear them.

3 Likes

I don’t think there’s any de Paul’s in my area but there’s definitely a couple Goodwills I’ll hit up

I actually got a pair of Triple Eight slide gloves there once.
And that’s where I got my current Triple 8 wrist guards.
But there’s also a pretty big roller derby scene in my town so maybe that’s where all that stuff comes from

2 Likes

Triple 8 saved my noggin last night!

Sad to see it go though :frowning:

I really wish I had a padded shirt though. My body is wrecked currently.

14 Likes

Used like new in original packaging for under $70 shipped and covered ny prime (black medium) . New is only $89.
From good reviews from members for a budget helmet.

@Venom121212

3 Likes

i thought wraith was back :worried:

3 Likes

We miss you @Wraith

3 Likes

I found this shitty one for $25 but idk if it’s even worth it at that price difference.

Why not getting one you anyhow want? You broke, or too long delivery?

2 Likes

Idk. Used helmets are kinda weird . Honestly only reason i suggest it was because its Amazon

4 Likes

It’s like you never know what happened with the helmet before and how the owner did take care.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m just being stupid and pissed about losing my helmet.

Demon helmet ordered and got this as a special bonus gift to myself

I asked support how long shipping would be because I have a trip coming up and they upgraded me to free 2 day shipping!

14 Likes

Good shit dude

2 Likes

You’re good shit, dude. Solid find on the like new in that specific color and size!

2 Likes

It was still on my Amazon watchlist for when I was helmet shopping

2 Likes