[EU] WTS Complete DIY urban carver board | 12s5p Tomiboi | 2000€

My brother never rides the new board I built him (he prefers rentable escooters :face_vomiting: ) so I have no use for this board, which is a shame considering how practical it is for city commuting, and how much time I put into sourcing all the parts and building the thing… :cry:

Build thread:

Specs:

• Top speed: 45km/h (pulleys can be changed to increase this if you wish, msg me about it)
  • Range: 30-40km (14Ah, 600Wh)
  • Acceleration: actually insane, I have it tuned down to 30% power at the moment and it pulls harder than any other board I own :sweat_smile:
  • Size: 105x45x25cm (bounding box)
  • Weight: ~13kg

Parts:

• Tomiboi’s 35" Honey Badger MTB deck
  • Self-built 12s5p P28A battery with LLT BMS
  • Moon Luna 350 trucks with 0 degrees in the rear, +15 at the front. (Total is 50 front 35 rear)
  • Bushings are Riptide APS barrels, but I can adjust for your weight
  • Rockstar 2s with 6" Evolve wheels
  • Idea motor mounts
  • 151kv reacher motors
  • 18T and 62T pulleys from Radium
  • Maker-X DV6 Pro
  • Sabre Dynamics ESC heat-sink
  • Sabre Dynamics Panel Mount Pro
  • Sabre Dynamics light mounts (not installed)
  • Davega X
  • Puck remote
  • Duck handle

Not installed on the board are some 12V LED lights and CNC mounts for the lights to attach to the front truck. There should be enough room inside the enclosure to install this small step-down converter, but it might be pretty tight…

Also note that the sensors were giving me issues on this board, so it’s using silent HFI and running perfectly without them.

This board is really fun to ride in the city, and the grab handle + light weight makes it super convenient to pick up and carry. It really achieves the goals I had set out for the build.

Price: 2000€ + shipping (~50€)

50€ extra if you want a 6A charger to go with it, or 60€ for a 10A charger.

20% discount for local pickup from Latvia

10 Likes

This board would go great with 7" tires as well, like the ones @frame is selling :slight_smile:

(With 8" You start to get wheelbite on the sharpest turns, but it’s a single-stack enclosure, so no need to go that large)

1 Like

Sell your brother.

7 Likes

Heart wants but wallet cries. Bump and vouch for this guy

3 Likes

Price drop to 1800€.

I still don’t have a job and I don’t want to starve to death lol

Price drop to 1700€. I can’t pay my heating bill and it’s getting cold here

1 Like

You have a bit of wood and some batteries there :face_with_peeking_eye: :fire:

1 Like

Man this would have been gone so quickly a couple of years ago, when did the whole community become poors? Have you tried shudder Facebook?

5 Likes

Thanks for reminding me, I should! Heck, even ebay at this point, cuz I’m losing a lot of money on this deal.

3 Likes

No offence, but your brother is a dick…

Such an awesome build! I don’t think I have the budget for it, but since I’m currently building a duck themed board, I’d be pretty interested in that handle :sweat_smile:

Idk if it would make sense for you to sell parts separately, but maybe if somebody would like to buy it without a handle for a small discount? Haha

1 Like

You’re not gonna believe this, but… I actually have a spare duck handle :smile:

30€ + shipping and it’s yours :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay, one last price drop, now to 1600€.

I have a hunch I might get a job soon, so if that happens the price will be going back up lmao. Someone will definitely buy it for more than I’m asking for when Spring comes round.

2 Likes

:smirk: me holding out for the Black Friday €1599 offer

2 Likes

I got my first paycheck today from my new job.

Price bump back up to 2000€. :fu::fu:

Ya snooze, ya lose

4 Likes

Deal lurkers btfo :sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Bump! Anyone want to spend their Christmas gift money on a cool board? :slight_smile:

1 Like