I’m creating and updating this thread because I’ve built a ton of packs already.
About me: I’m an electronics engineer based in east Germany and building boards and li-ion battery packs in my spare time.
I use all the good stuff like quality cells from nkon.nl, pure nickel strips (tested in saltwater), insulator rings, fishpaper between cells with differet potential, high temp kapton tape and so on.
Cells I use (can order others too, if requested):
- 18650: Molicel P26A
- 21700: Molicell P42A
Nickel I use:
- 0.15 / 0.2mm thick, 25, 30 or 50mm wide
- Pure nickel, 99.96% pure (saltwater tested)
- double layer, if needed for super high current application
(or reinforced with copper braid)
Power cables + connectors:
- 8, 10, 12, 14, 18awg high temperature silicone wire
- xt60 or xt90(s) high current connectors for the output
- 5.5 * 2.1mm 10A barrel jack for charging (with rubber dustcover)
- 10A fused chargeport and fused output (Ouput Fuses: 60/80/100/125/150/175A)
- charge only or discharge bms
- LTT smart bms with bluetooth if desired (now works with metr module)
- Daly bms
Extras I offer:
- chargers suitable to your battery pack
- double xt60 / xt90 connectors for double vescs
- flexible battery pack
Prices will be fair and individually based on the pack you order. (material costs + working hours)
Since I’m doing this in my spare time, please consider waiting a bit because I need to order parts for packs individually.
Here are some pictures of my battery packs (:
12s3p Samsung 30q with 80A bestech discharge bms
8s4p Samsung 30q with smart bms (charge only)
10s2p Sanyo 20700b with original 30A bms (it’s an upgrade pack for an onan board)
12s3p Molicell P42A with 100A discharge smart BMS
12s6p Samsung 30q with 100A discharge smart BMS
Feel free to contact me here if you have any questions or are interested. (:
You can also dm me on instagram Login • Instagram