ESK8SUPPLY (DIY parts store with fast worldwide shipping) direct drive, 6.1 es controller, batteries, carbon fibre deck etc (updated: 12th Dec)

Black Friday Deals :heart:

1 Like

Had a chance to finally test mine on my 4WD build and I’m in love :slight_smile: I don#t know the difference to real AT pneumatic wheels but these feel really good :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Nice! Glad you like them :blush:

That’s a single piece hub correct? Not A split hub

2 Likes

Yeah they are

1 Like

Our single drive lite based on the 6.0 is out!
It is 30A continuous and 150A burst.
The same performance as the dual lite with all the ports available.
We are currently selling them on offer at $80 (will be $100 after New year’s) per unit with the CNC machined case

5 Likes

I Wonder why those wheels did not get the interest i think they should have had.

Can you install real pneumatics tyres on them? Like those that come on the 6 shooters?

Price is not that bad @mishrasubhransu not much more than the aliexpress ones.

Have you tried them? I did not pay attention to those wheels before.

Edit I haven’t thought about shipping cost maybe not as cheap but interesting.

2 Likes

did any forum member test these ones?

2 Likes

No they haven’t, but they should be just as reliable. A cheap v6 single option

1 Like

You can’t put the 6 inch tires on there since the hub is bigger than those in the 6 shooter and our own 6 inch pneumatic.
@Movation as also tried them :blush:

2 Likes

Any tires that would fit? I don’t really know what to think of airless tires.

Not that I know of :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m personally using the 105 mm wheels right now and they are airless and pretty shock absorbing, ride over bumps like nothing.

2 Likes

They have ALL of my interest. My wallet said no though

4 Likes

Your wallet sounds like a dick.

11 Likes

His wallet must know my wallet

13 Likes

Out of curiosity what are the hub dimensions?(Diameter and width)
Thanks

@Esk8supply is boundmotor.com a distributor for you, a separate reseller, or do they get parts from the same supplier?

1 Like

They are a separate reseller, we can get whatever parts in that store :call_me_hand:

1 Like

That’s the tyres
The hubs dimensions are 95mm 40mm wide. Not sure if it is possible to fit pneumatic wheels since it is not split hubs

2 Likes