ESK8CON 2024 - Vegas April 5th-7th

Hell yeah. There’s gonna be a few of us then. Flights are cheap right now with United 1300 return :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Siiiiiiick.

2 Likes

Whoooooa I can’t wait!!!

4 Likes

We are finally answering the important questions on this forum

3 Likes

Maybe not to race though. Tickets sold out!? :flushed:

1 Like

I’ll donate my extra to you if they don’t open more slots, I have a feeling they’re gonna add them tho.

5 Likes

Thanks dude hopefully something can be sorted. Can’t travel all that way and not race!

4 Likes

Sorry, I bought the last 5 for Team MAD.

Maybe ESK8con can make another 20 race passes available?

2 Likes

Need production value like this https://youtu.be/NbMp524gVTw?si=NB2pS0xa4QQ_pg7M

3 Likes

What number are you on the waitlist?

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Huge interest in attendance, we need to make it a 3 day event

Venue is the same one as last year even though that already felt cramped

You guys ready to see them try to cram 300 people into llama lot?

3 Likes

300 lol there was way more than 300 last year - maybe not all at the same time but still

1 Like

I guess I don’t know the numbers. But it still felt quite crowded any time I was there last year and it sounds Iike there will be way more people this year so I assume it will be even more crowded which I don’t know if the venue is up to the task

2 Likes

Interesting wonder how much track time we’ll really get before having to qualify.

1 Like

Idk I hope they change their mind and do them in the afternoon - I am driving out on Friday, 6hr right before a morning qual would be rough…

And vegas has morning traffic pretty sure… If they did 10am quals… I’d have to leave at like 3am fuck

7 Likes

Yeah imma have to tweak arrival as well.

2 Likes

Same, I have a stuff I can’t really miss on Friday mornings. Also you are taking a possible 2 night hotel to probably 4 which is going to increase the associated cost of attending

3 Likes

Yah. I booked mine already, 3 days. Now I’m wondering if I want to have literal hell friday or pay for another night

And still have a bad time because I’d have to leave after work and get stuck in traffic until 1am

3 Likes