ESK8CON 2024 - Vegas April 5th-7th

ESK8CON 2024

• Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

• April 5th-7th, 2024

• A good attitude and gear if you want to ride!

• This event is hosted by the good guys over at Mboards!

• There isn’t a ton of info out there but if it’s like last year, there will be an entry fee and a race fee!

• Insta: https://instagram.com/esk8con?igshid=YzAwZjE1ZTI0Zg==

If you’re like me and come here more often than instagram or other platforms, it’s hard to hear the events like this one sooooo here’s a thread for 2024 baby! Let’s have some fun! Let me know if I need to add anything!

Edit: Added location

22 Likes

Can’t wait! 3 days makes it a whole different animal, hopefully it’s less stressful and compacted in 2024.

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna take Thursday through Monday off so I’m not as rushed as last year and can hit more group rides. That’s my only regret from last year.

6 Likes

I took Monday off last year but not Thurs - maybe this time I can make the red rocks ride

4 Likes

I’ve been checking the site every day waiting for tickets to go up. Super excited to see everyone again and race.

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

Tickets are live now!

5 Likes

Guys I’m going bald I don’t think I can grow a decent mulit between now and April.

4 Likes

5 Likes

I heard there will be no EUC races this year which is dope

5 Likes

Got my ticket and Tshirt order in. Looking forward to checking it out and meeting some of you cats there.

3 Likes

Sure, but amped electric games does a good job with coverage. Will they be there still? Or will we get little to no coverage?

6 Likes

Race passes going fast

3 Likes

Esk8Con should be primarily for those who paid for a ticket and showed up.

Mainstream esk8 seems more about media and content than enjoying the experience.

4 Likes

On the live stream they mentioned live streaming the event wouldn’t be a priority since they feel the quality isn’t really there. But since a number of people said they’d like for it to be streamed, they’ll try to get amped back out.

1 Like

Not everyone can afford to fly & ship their board to Vegas. The livestreams great for those who can’t make it.

2 Likes

I agree with MBoards that we still have a long ways to go in making the streams better though. I’ve watched the streams and it’s hard to follow along or get excited by them.

3 Likes

Definitely not against streaming it, just not at the cost of those attending.

4 Likes

100% agree with you. Those attending already have to cover trips, hotels, and event passes. Wouldn’t be fair to have those attending cover the added cost for streaming.

3 Likes