Esk8.news community charity auction #1 FEB 20 (SERIOUS)

We are getting close. I got the enclosure from @BigBen and the ESC’s from @Brenternet last night, as well as the chubby remote from @dani. I am going to start on the battery this weekend. I’ll get pics when I get everything laid out. I really appreciate it you guys, this is epic level cool.

11 Likes

So how’s this still going? Y’all must have plenty of building time these days? @mmaner

2 Likes

I’m waiting on a few things still, if they don’t get here soon I’ll just figure it out. I’ve still been at work mostly, only worked from home for 2 days :frowning:.

2 Likes

IT monkeys don’t stop working, ask me how I know?

Nope, we do not, and I already know how you know :slight_smile:.

1 Like

I’m “working from home”

1 Like

I work for the worst kind of capitalists, so Ill be here until I drop dead or I wont have a job, so there’s that.

1 Like

What parts are you waiting for?

Me too! But they are Minnesota and I am in England so I just sidestep them and shuffle back into bed :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Legend! :slight_smile:

Ill have to check, I have a pile of parts but the list is MIA. Ill make a new one in the next day or so.

1 Like

Nice! Hit me up if you need anything!

1 Like

Will do, thanks brudda.

2 Likes

No problem, Whoever gets this is gonna love it! Especially in these times…

3 Likes

I missed the start of this one, I’ve got a bunch of parts for the next one :yum:
or this one if anything is needed

Hello.

THE WORLD LITERALLY FELL APART

6 Likes

And then folded itself some more.

@mmaner there is a lot of community parts there & there is an onus to either make that build or pass to a trusted member who will.

Static is not cool or a esk8 legacy to leave behind.

Does anyone have mail or phone to get Mike to respond? I guess he left here

4 Likes

He pops in from time to time. With his profile hidden its impossible to say exactly how often, but he has made a few posts since his abuse of power came to light. So he’s still around.

Shame about this project though. Would have been a really nice thing in a really shitty year.

3 Likes

Yeah well I know Mike is no thief & this thread and my post has nothing to do with recent events.

It’s a loose end that needs tying, just wanna see it happen and I would be delighted personally if Mike decided to complete it.

Plus @longhairedboy needs a new mink for winter, temperatures drop to balmy in FL

3 Likes

Agreed

1 Like