Esk8.news community charity auction #1 FEB 20 (SERIOUS)

You forced me to use a serious tag and I am greatly upset. I hope you’re all happy.

This thread is to be used for gathering parts and funds for the build, for an idea of what’s going on and to discuss the process please use this one

Mike @mmaner is our builder and he’s based in the US, we’re going to make a running list of parts people are kind enough to part with and Mike will select a build from the what is available on the 15th of this month (Feb). This auction will be a bit more shotgun as we’re already a month into the year so right after Mike has all the parts and is completed we’ll hold the auction and start the next one straight away.

Please could you list what you have available below and keep the chit chat to a minimum so that I can sift through it and make lists in the post below this.

For cash donations please keep the amounts well within affordable limits for yourself. You DO NOT need to martyr yourselves here for this cause. Ideally we’ll use gathered parts for everything, cash donations will be used to cover fixings, battery cells, materials and things like that so that our builder does not have to dip into his own pocket.

Cash donations to paypal.me/brenternet

Full transparency here and on the auction. All cash donations will be listed here and all parts will be listed here. Just so everyone knows where we are. So when you make a cash donation please post in the thread saying that you did and how much it was.

This is a chance for us to use our leftovers to do some good and get a sick build together for a new person or one of you greedy buggers to put on your rack and forget about, whoever pays more :wink:

Thanks again

8 Likes

Parts we currently have access to, if you’re not listed and have offered it’s just because we need a clear image of what it is and what you have exactly for Mike please.

@Tyler93245 15T 8mm motor pulleys

@mmaner Popoca 90mm and pulleys.

@Sender Possibility of a spud

@BigBen enclosure for spud

@CiscoV hm-10 module

@Ace 83mm Trampa stickies

@dani Chubby remote

@iespobolamas 50 Samsung 25r cells

@Brenternet Dual esk8supply 4.12 esc with remote

@janpom davega (solid product name)

@Broly antispark

9 Likes

I have an anti spark, a pair of 15T 8mm shaft motor pulleys, some caliber 2 mounts and plenty of belts, also some vanguard style enclosures to donate!

9 Likes

Amazing, thank you. I’ll put them on a list tomorrow.

7 Likes

I’ve started going through boxes, these jumped out.

11 Likes

I am sure we can dig up a deck as well Mike. I probably have a used spud somewhere. Could put that esk8 news skin on it?

9 Likes

Would enertion 4.0 hm-10 Bluetooth module do you guys any good!? I might have 1 or 2 laying around :grin:

7 Likes

Brand new never used. 83mm

7 Likes

Hi
I can probably give some stuff like remote, anti spark switch and AT tire

5 Likes

I have one TB adjustable caliber mount, fake Abecs 83mm, 6 boosted stratus wheels, and the following…

3 Likes

I have a basically new vx1 remote if someone else can donate the reciever

2 Likes

I have a fully assembled, working drivetrain with single motor, wheels and all that I could donate. However it’s just a 5065 motor. So, not sure if that’s sexy enough.

4 Likes

I can add the new Chubby remote.
Let me know

9 Likes

No enclosure l, just the deck. Might be able to find one, but would be cool for someone else to source it.

6 Likes

i could send 40 or so Samsung 25r if someone can build the battery,
i’m not ready to blow any one else but myself up yet!

4 Likes

can do 50

4 Likes

Good man

2 Likes

Enclosures. I can do enclosures.

9 Likes

@Brenternet couldn’t you also just quickly specify parts we don’t have underneath

As in what we still need

4 Likes

Good idea :metal:t3:

2 Likes