Esk8.news community charity auction #1 FEB 20 (SERIOUS)

How do you think i ended up like this :man_shrugging:

images - 2020-02-27T001921.632

10 Likes

Here is the drunk version though…

giphy (1)

3 Likes

https://forum.esk8.news/t/charity-build/20271?u=billgordon

1 Like

The link is a PM with all the people that donated. I will update the public post tomorrow. As of now, parts have started to roll in. I think the timeline is going to have to expand on this project, but not massively.

3 Likes

We got it the first time Bill

2 Likes

Oof. I need a nap. A DIRT nap. Sorry, sex kittens.

6 Likes

Hahaha Bill, you really struggle with the whole PM thing. Only mods can walk through walls here :smile:

Apologies for being non communicative everyone, I am a bit out of the loop at the moment but Mike has the parts on the way and there’s going to be a sweet little build coming.

3 Likes

Painfully accurate.

2 Likes

Don’t know what youre on about, Im still tripping into the same damned walls as before :laughing:

2 Likes

The other mods don’t like you Zach

2 Likes

You sound like my mother, I don’t suppose you’re gonna try and whoop my ass next?

2 Likes

No, but he may try to clean your face with a tissue coated in spittle and lipstick.

4 Likes

Pair of new racestar 5065 from me pretty sure I have the matching red motor pulleys too

3 Likes

any updates??

do we get to see pics

Motors on way, broke your rules @Brenternet & neglected to take a pic, but they are new & a gift so…

https://m.racerstar.com/racerstar-5065-brh5065-200kv-6-12s-brushless-motor-without-gear-for-balancing-scooter-p-115.html

3 Likes

Sweeeeet.

If you wana make a massive battery I have another 50 or so Samsung 25r’s I’m probably never going to use.

1 Like

I dont think we could fit them, but thanks for the offer.

Stuff is still coming in, I have a pile on my kitchen table. The funny part is that my wife cant complain because its for charity :slight_smile:.

I will be out of town this weekend, but next week I am going to clear a spot on my bench to start the assembly. I will get some pics and post some comments, Things should start coming together soon.

11 Likes

Hang on to these for the next one bud, we’ll want to keep these going. We speculated batteries and trucks being the hardest things to gather

4 Likes

I got chu, I’ll probably have trucks for that one too

3 Likes