Esk8 Convention 2022

I…i can already see it right before my eyes.

19 Likes

Eh, maybe dont ruin your birthday for this :joy:

3 Likes

Save your money, we’re working on another Electric Boarder Colorado event for next year.

8 Likes

Or just walk around casually insulting people while wearing an official looking Mboards t-shirt.

6 Likes

…i have a design on hand for that, actually.

13 Likes

What a happy dumpster fire. He’s just keeping everyone warm, chillin with the garbage homies, ready to scoot.

1 Like

Thanks for volunteering.

7 Likes

Stumbled across this on YouTube. :popcorn:

7 Likes

Skimmed through this.

Seems like they made a huge effort to reinvent themselves. Lots of owning up to their mistakes, acknowledging their bad early batteries. They are very self aware it seems.

Skip to 38 mins if you wanna hear about us lol

@mikebeard I’d love to hear how you’ve improved.

2 Likes

That doesn’t excuse this though. Saying sorry is only a tiny part.

8 Likes

Yeah, whole lot of justification for being bad at running an Alibaba reseller shop.

Mboards doesn’t create anything. This is a failure in business basics.

7 Likes

Not everyone has to create something, sometimes it can just be providing access to something most people normally don’t have access to

I don’t really know if I want to listen to that entire podcast but if what Jack says is true, that’s good at least.

The reality is, he’s never going to right wrongs with all the people who got fowled in the infant stages of his business - even if he wanted to, he probably wouldn’t be able to find all of them, nor actually help them.

1 Like

6 Likes

Totally possible to do if you give a shit about your customers.

We’re approaching 1000 orders shipped. Notice many complaints about DRI?

Big difference between can’t and won’t.

7 Likes

Lol true but you also started it properly and didn’t make poor business decisions

I don’t think he will fix stuff either but at some point you just have to get over it

Do we even know what his customer service status is? Are people complaining about it or is it just average

I haven’t heard anything lately one way or the other

1 Like

He said this 2years ago :laughing:

And I’m still waiting for a response for the 10emails I wrote him a year1/2 ago Mboards sucks period and I always try to like people and businesses

3 Likes

My wife said I could probably go to this convention. Fly out Friday, fly back Sunday evening.

I’ll just pack my camera gear, basically. If I have a Exway Wave by then I’ll see about flying with a couple of those batteries.

Anyone else in?

1 Like

Wanna borrow playahaya?:eyes:

1 Like

Why don’t you just come with?

I’m thinking I’ll do the convention, and try to get tickets to Penn & Teller.

2 Likes

Over under on this getting cancelled? I’d like some action on it.

3 Likes