Esk8 Convention 2022

This should be one of the greatest esk8 events worldwide.

I wonder if you vendors and builders have been invited and are planing to assist, the event will be held at the Alexis Park Hotel Convention Center in Las Vegas on March 26th and 27th next year

12 Likes

Dang that sounds pretty awesome! I might have to attend and do some filming and stuff

Pretty close too, adding to calendar.

4 Likes

Who is organizing this? It’s not clear from the website.

3 Likes

Yeah that question did come up in my mind - as of right now with no representation it’s like throwing money into a black hole

4 Likes

The venue being indoor brings to mind hilarious images of thousands of people carrying and dragging boards from vendor stand to vendor stand. That said, sounds like a fun crowd.

4 Likes

Why does this smell like Mboards?

12 Likes

Well, I just emailed them and asked who’s organizing. I’ll let y’all know what they say.

2 Likes

15 Likes

I signed up for a booth.

Some people just don’t have the same commitment to the game.

I hope they serve wonderbread & lettuce sandos.

16 Likes

there were refreshments, yes.

2 Likes

:kissing_heart:

11 Likes

If one can’t freely enter a room dick first why did people invent doors in the first place?

CHECKMATE BENJI

6 Likes

Dang…SKP getting a booth too…now I gotta have something to show case :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

a room is not for the exiting of words but for the entrance of a mans… DIY ICK.

if this things real, ill see yall there.

3 Likes

Winner winner :joy:

@longhairedboy @jamie can one of y’all give @DerelictRobot the title “fastest nose in the west” or some shit like that? :joy:

29 Likes

OMG, my shithead radar deserves an award. :joy:

#ManerGateAnniversary #nevarforgetz

30 Likes

Alex and I called that shot last week.

6 Likes

Ugh

I mean…

Is it worth putting the past behind and trying to actually make this a thing?

This is a complicated situation now - especially if big vendors get involved like Evolve or some.

Onsra is already in… Sigh…

2 Likes

It is not for me.

5 Likes

go check out the “confirmed vendors” section. 2/5 websites under construction, the other 3 are propulsion, onsras miami department, and “geckoderm” which ive never heard of, but their site looks suspiciously like all the others on that list, and something about it says “suddenly marketing towards esk8.” also the first picture on it is a dude with no gear, odd when they say their product is used to protect gear. im not saying this is fyre 2.0, but it surely is highly suspect.

edit: also of note is the fact that they dont mention mboards involvement. its almost as if theyve heard about their own rep, and are doing a classic vegas show for rebranding purposes. are we sure propulsion isnt mboards? O.O

4 Likes