Esk8 Convention 2022

I’ll do it, I don’t have school that week

6 Likes

im game XD

1 Like

This is in Vegas? If someone covers my ticket, I’ll go with my camera rig and do ridiculous interviews with all in attendance.

6 Likes

It is, I was thinking of driving there, only a couple hours for me

1 Like

Collab!

4 Likes

yeah im all the way on the other coast, but imma probably drive cuz i got family about halfway across that i wouldnt mind seeing, its been a good 10 years at least.

2 Likes

I was thinking of interviews too but like

Who actually wants to interview the china board especial “SLR” boards

I still can’t believe that it’s a real vendor

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I still don’t know his intentions with the company or who their marketing too. :grimacing:

i absolutely want to interview the slr boards guy. i will between two ferns that boy so hard.

4 Likes

its a scam. he made one prototype so he can claim the patent if anyone makes a GOOD solar board. thats my theory, anyways. explains why he keeps pumping out merch, but not one board.

1 Like

Yooo!!! Guaranteed this will be one of the best interviews to be held. When speaking to the guy in person, he has “interesting” replies to some of my questions i’ve asked him.

that’s the interview i would hope for the most :joy:. Swiss cheese him with a ton of questions regarding his shit product. The nitty gritty parts etc.

10 Likes

exactly.

lmao im awkward as hell on camera and have never done an interview. im better at interrogations XD
but i DO live in florida, so ferns and shitty chairs are basically all over the place for free.

2 Likes

Okay fine I get it lmao it would be entertaining to just see what he says in response

This is exactly what I think too

I can’t imagine anyone in their right mind buying his boards

4 Likes

hey now, idk about a board, but i might just grab up those what was it 300 dollar “limited edition designer shoes” that are almost definitely a pair of osiris that got hit with some paint markers.
ppppppffffffffffttttt

2 Likes

well there are enough idiots that buy from scam sites that have been registered 14 days prior which offer top tier prebuilts (exway, backfire etc) for 100€ and people buy them cause dis a good deal, can let that slip away. :joy:

2 Likes

Ok ok, so on one hand I dont think anyone should be going to this. But on the other hand, someone needs to go to this lol. Just to get footage of the dumpster fire.

giphy(6)

13 Likes

When is it again? I have to miss Float Life Fest this year, so I may be able to guilt my wife into letting me fly to Vegas.

Edit: End of March next year. Sweet. My birthday is at the end of March.

BIRTHDAY MEET UP IN VEGAS!!!

3 Likes