Esk8 Convention 2022

like fucking Jericho lol

5 Likes

If this doesn’t get 100 likes, I’m sexing all your fathers.

8 Likes

I’ll hit up my merch guy and see how much a run of anti mboards shirts will run LOL

Do you guys prefer “MBombs” “Throw out your MBoard” or just “Mike Beard is the devil?”

Ooooh “Make bombs. Not boards. -mike beard, probably”

1 Like

Why not have the event outside? Then you can organize it like a group ride. No need to pay for a space, and it’s more covid-safe. Also, you can host it in whatever city is pev-friendly and close to a major vendor headquarters. Something like multi -day group ride. Maybe have an extended version with camping or something.

TURN-LAS?

7 Likes

why did portland comes into my mind :joy: i don’t even live in US ffs :yawning_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, why did Portland come to mind….

3 Likes

If you go through the trouble of digging him up, he’s all yours.

4 Likes

Lol fuck :joy: It’s going to be funny watching this joke fly over people’s heads

2 Likes

So I guess the question is, do you want to go to a Tercel convention lmao

2 Likes

Yeah well unfortunately not everyone can make it up there haha

This is only a 4.5hr drive for me - although I do intend to go to CARVE next year

1 Like

If the Latvian Contingency can make it, so can you!

9 Likes

Hell I’m in Florida but I can make it over. I get insane hotel discounts too, if I book in advance. 75 bucks a night for the Waldorf Astoria boiiiiii

2 Likes

I’m willing to assist as a vendor, humbly buy the smallest booth, take one sample of each of my 38 enclosures, some battery packs, some semicompletes and some of the most popular decks to show fitment and hope to meet in person all those cool guys I’ve been chatting and dealing for the last 4 years without meeting them in person.

13 Likes

That does sound really cool to see

Ironically I’m almost the same way, I’ve only met a couple people in person

3 Likes

Mike Beard is a cunt. There’s a list as long as sin of people he’s left out of pocket, from young teens to adults. He doesn’t give a flying fuck about esk8 or have an ounce of community inside him. I doubt he could organise a piss up in a brewery either going by the history of his “company”.

Keep this in mind while you fund his projects.

12 Likes

We got some really “interesting” confirmed vendors.
So… board with chinese kit + some random solarpanels stuck on top with claims that it will charge the board when idle?
Also… is he selling board or just random swags?
I guess likes attracts…

3 Likes

Oh loooooord.

What is that. Looking through the site is like scrolling on diwhy

That solar panel would probably take like a week to charge the battery to 10%

5 Likes

they measured the range in hours…
dont think i saw one helmet on the entire site, but several sets of kneepads?
every board has the feature included of “Access to slrboard racing events”
every board is out of stock.
only one board clearly states that it even COMES with a solar charger, but all the descriptions are like 7 levels past vague
i cant tell if they have a charge port, or are useless at night
and then theres this

honestly this site is hilarious.

omg they have 20 dollar branded flip flops XD

1 Like

What the crap lol

“membership for concept art”

That pricing whatever that is sounds like a scam

1 Like

without a doubt their best products are these:

but i dont even wanna contribute 40 dollars towards this nonsense.

2 Likes