Esk8 confessional

I have considered bedazzling a deck…

2 Likes

i watched (2) euc videos on youtube recently. not proud of the sin but feel better now that i’ve confessed.

@Dareno please provide guidance on volume and order of prayer to receive absolution

7 Likes

Some sins can not be forgiven

4 Likes

Pretend they were fail/crash videos like everybody else.

1 Like

I was bored one night and watched all the enertion blog videos (excuse videos) it was like watch a Trainwreck in slow motion.

2 Likes

I tried to deckoz you all once. I woke up the next day with no recollection of the event.

If I ever do deckoz, you can blame the culprit, he’s an SOB, @Annonable

I found the draft days later. Jesus, grow up, carry your baggage like every other swinging

…can mods read drafts? It’s not local data, could a Neo-mod read them?

Edit: not a “fuck you all, I’m coming back to wreck shop on the only thing I loved. Also I quit” - deckoz, I mean, I tried to quit. Just that. Maybe that should be a “little deckoz”.

8 Likes

Never go full Deckoz…

2 Likes

Fucking A, that’s a damn title, if not for you, than maybe bindingsmcgee

1 Like

Maybe, but we don’t do shit like that. Basically, anything Jason used to do, we will never do. Recipe for success there.

7 Likes

Aww man, I was looking forward to a big preorder or kickstarter of some sort

/s

7 Likes

We’re still doing that for @mmaner 's Magic Beard Lotion©️

We’re just waiting for @zach and @wandagoner to produce their portions of the production batch.

6 Likes

Don’t know why yet but I bought it. I have a collection of stuff in this category

4 Likes

Hi. My name is Joker and I have a serious addiction to esk8… it’s been less than 5 minutes since my last esk8 purchase and I’m making another… 5 purchase this week lol.

8 Likes

Confession:
I’ve been looking at Emtb’s and ECarvers but to build one I would tear apart my Evo (Dont worry, my 3link build will stay alive :stuck_out_tongue: ) That would be my 3rd quarantine build :sob:

4 Likes

Don’t worry, once it’s done, your Evo won’t know it’s dead. Just disconnect the battery first to be humane.

7 Likes

Do it! 2020 - 2021 is looking to be new ESC and emtb/carver focused.

My boards are dividing into categories more and more:

1. Urethane short board for errands
  2. Fast cruiser carver
  3. Fuck shit up mountainboard
  4. Build in progress to replace/improve the above :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
4 Likes

Check, but in my case a long ass Cali style surf skate.

Check, Ground control :yum:

Ugg want :rofl:

#4 is also Ground control :rofl:

1 Like

I think I’m ready to move my main board over to fw 5.1 Unity.

4 Likes

Does the board work right now?

If so, don’t even consider it. Just my $0.02

4 Likes

I was going to jump on that, never been able to grow more than a dozen short ones. But then I read this:

Eewwww man that’s disgusting but does it work?