Esk8 confessional

but you live in paradise right?!? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This sounds like a scenario where each time you ride, your battery has 25% less range than it had last time you rode it.

4 Likes

I like to imagine Tim just noticing his board turning off mid ride, coasting out, stopping, turning the board back on to power cycle his esc… not saying a word or giving it any thought as to why that just happened, and continue riding.

why Tim, why?

2 Likes

When you ever go GD you need straight cut gears then.

2 Likes

yea im the kind of guy that misses bldc soundeffects after switching to a unity :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

have ya ever walked out of Changi airport, at noon in the summer monsoon season… :open_mouth: :fire: :open_mouth:

1 Like

Confession: hfi sensor mode is the only thing that could’ve caused me to abandon not only Ackmaniac firmware but also BLDC mode with its beautiful sounds.

7 Likes

faaaaaaaaaaaaak maybe I’ll make the leap…

1 Like

you have a link to a sound example ? i diddnt think it would sound that crazy and stop after reaching a few km/h

3 Likes

yeah @b264 how long does the 'lectric choo-choo sound last?

2 Likes

I second this idea

2 Likes
8 Likes

Brings me back to the jet engine sound of my old RC ESC’s… The brakes sucked ass but they sounded so powerful…

2 Likes

I knew why, i just didn’t really care. I had to get home

sandals!

thats pretty savage and worth its own confession :wink:
god forbid you would have to run it off with these, they’d just explode :fire:

1 Like

I shudder everytime I see a @malJohann video of him in sandals… faak… but I guess it’s a cultural thing or whatever… I’d just as soon ride bare-footed… like that’s gunna happen…

4 Likes

for science i once tried a barefoot footbrake in summer at around 10+ km/h

really changed my mind quickly because instant feel of stepping on a hotplate

6 Likes

hahahaha faaaaaaaaaaaak foot-braking… I don’t wanna burn up my Vans!

2 Likes

They’re running sandals.

Nope, it’s just me.

8 Likes

who in THE holy FUCK runs in sandals!!!.. well except when the trannies are chasin’ you, then it’s perfectly acceptable! (well I guess the fat guy in the pik needs to run… :laughing: :laughing:

the next thing you’ll be wearing toe socks, and crocs… :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes